*** ******* **, *** **, Dayton, OH +1-937-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/sagarika-madhavan A full stack Engineer-preferring back end, with 1+ years of work experience in Secure Web Application Development, Database optimization, Data Visualization and experience in technology stacks such as JAVA, LINUX SHELL,JAVA SCRIPT,SQL Databases. EDUCATION
University of Dayton, Ohio, USA Expected: May 2020 Candidate for Master’s in Computer Science and Engineering. [GPA 3.5/4.0] Course Focus: Database Management, Advanced Programming and Data Structures, Interactive Media, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Visualization, Secure Application Development.
Anna University, Chennai, India May 2017
Candidate for Bachelor’s in Computer Science and Engineering [GPA 3.4/4.0] SOFTWARE SKILLS
DAtAnchor, Columbus, USA May 2019-August 2019
• Uncovered documents and tracked bugs and performance defects for effective data security.
• Improved automation coverage and efficiency for the agent level endpoint and checking the DAtAnchor filter, increased the software latency by 20%.
• Worked closely with the development team to develop and execute test procedures in C++. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Accenture, India May 2017-June 2018
• Developed web application for Health care Services using JAVA improved latency by 18% by designing and implementing Spring Framework. Health care website was maintained to create smooth relation between doctors, nurses and patients.
• Executed unit and performance testing to improve the durability using JUnit generated daily reconciliation report for team. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Mini Facebook creation using secure web application April 2019 University of Dayton
• Created an authenticated Facebook page which prevents the website from cross site scripting attack, cross site request forgery.
• MySQL for the Database application
University Management System November 2018
University of Dayton
• Produced a website that maintains university information for students and staff using JAVA servlet.
Online Bidding for Service Provisioning in Cloud June 2017 Anna University
• The online bidding portal was used for allocation of various cloud services such as the SAAS, PAAS and IAAS using JAVA spring framework.
• Analysis and querying were done using HADOOP framework and Oracle SQL Server. ACTIVITIES
• Enthusiastically performing coding practices in Hacker Rank and Leet Code.
• Initiated interest in cloud services and deployment for AWS based applications.