Daniel Christoffël Groenewald
Currently a .NET full stack developer, with two fantastic years full of experiences, and loving it thus far, understanding that I'm quite early in my career, I have gained confidence in my abilities, which is something I was missing when I started. Personal growth is of utmost importance, thus me being acceptant to work with projects that require me to work outside my comfort and knowledge set.
IDU Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting Solutions : 2018 - present
• Providing development and maintenance for the Financial Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting system Installer, developed using .NET Framework and SQL Server
• Providing development and maintenance for a Financial Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting system. Develop using .NET / C#, SQL Server, Web Forms, Web Services, Scheduling Services, LINQ, JSON, JQuery, CSS, XML,AJAX, decompilers and other related technologies
• Performing SSRS/SSIS tasks and creating functions, tables, views, stored procedures, understanding and applying cte and other related SQL Server related tasks
• Making use and understanding object-oriented conecpts, asynchronous programming, programming methodology best fit for projects. and documenting development every step of the way
• Evolving team communication skills with a team of ten plus developers through thorough peer-to-peer review of code
IT Support Technician
Medap Medical Software: 2018 - 2018
• Providing technical assistance to customers on telephone tech support calls using remote access software to perform step-by-step troubleshooting processes for all software issues.
• Assisted customers in anti-virus program installations and virus removals.
• Recommending computer products and applications to improve productivity
CTU Training :
MCSD - Microsoft Certified Software Developer
MCSE - Business Intelligence