email@example.com, 408-***-****, California Bay Area, LinkedIn
TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER
Technical Program Manager with 20 years’ experience as consultant, architect and practice head for SAP Digital Technology in Wipro. Currently in a project at Apple and was deployed at Google as Technical Program Manager, implementing S/4 HANA on Google Cloud, till Dec 2018. Experienced in executing S/4 HANA projects using Agile methodology. Hands on experience in custom and standard apps. Experienced in handling multiple vendors and cross functional teams. AREAS OF EXPERTISE
● S/4 HANA
● SAP Hybris for Commerce
● SAP Fiori
● SAP UI5
● SAP HANA Cloud Portal
● SAP NetWeaver 7.4 Portal
● Web Dynpro
● Java/J2EE, Oracle
● Certified Scrum Master
● Solution Architecture
● Technical Delivery
● Defining digital roadmaps
● Go to market
● Building competency
● Conducting workshops
● Account Mining
● Strategic Planning
● Pre-Sales / Solution Architecture
● Delivery & Customer Management
● Creating industry specific solutions
● Energy and utilities
● Health and Life Sciences
● Varian Medical Systems
● National Grid
● Thames Water
WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES 2005 - Present
Technical Program Manager, SAP ECC and HANA, Apple – Sunnyvale, CA (Apr 2018 – Till date)
● Designing the solution based on SAP ECC for a key project at Apple
● Solution includes integration across non SAP systems, replication in SAP HANA system and UI5 apps.
● Responsible for solution design and delivery, handling a multi vendor team Technical Program Manager, S/4 Hana & Hybris on Google Cloud, Google – Sunnyvale, CA (Jan 2018 – Dec 2018)
● Technical Program manager leading a multi-vendor team of 25 technical consultants, functional consultants, architects and business analysts.
● Defined the project scope, project plan, risk management plan & execution, report current program status, coordinated between stakeholders and resources, set the milestones and sent the communication & reports
● Collaborated between Business, Product owner and technical team to negotiate Sprint scope
● Conducted the Sprint planning, Daily sprints, Sprint retrospectives, Backlog grooming
● Engaged with various stakeholders and established the operating model between Business analysts, Application architecture / Solution experts, Infrastructure team, Testing team and Data migration team
● Implemented asset lifecycle management and storefront using SAP Hybris for Commerce and S/4 HANA (MM, EAM). Go live was as planned on 10th Nov 2018
● Integration of S/4 HANA with Non-SAP applications via publish/subscribe topics and hot folders.
● Integration of S/4 HANA and SAP Hybris for Commerce via OData and Data Hub.
● A unique solution was provided to place an order from hybris to SAP PM instead of using the normal way of connecting to SAP SD.
● Implemented custom and standard Fiori apps for business operations.
● Practiced scrum agile methodology. As scrum master, drove grooming, planning, retrospective and daily scrums. Mobility Architect, SAP Digital, Varian Medical Systems – Palo Alto, CA (Apr 2017 – Dec 2017)
● Enabled SAP Fiori apps for S/4 HANA 1609 and 1709 across multiple LOBs.
● Worked with functional consultants to identify the gaps between standard apps and business processes.
● Worked with SAP to address issues in standard apps. SAP had released notes based on my findings on app issues.
● Supported existing custom apps on Fiori 2.0 with ECC backend. Practice Lead, SAP Digital Enterprise Platform – Bangalore (2015 – 2017)
● Won Best Architect award in Sep 2016 for creating industry specific solutions that fetched business and helped customers.
● Won Best Consulting Manager award in Feb 2016 for creating a POC to integrate cloud and on-premise systems for customers.
● Built industry specific solutions that can be implemented across various customers
- Built dashboard for utilities helped customer in achieving the 97% SLA for the repair and emergency work. This helped in retaining the licenses for gas distribution.
- Provided a solution to improve the customer experience of utilities organizations and helped the customers by reducing the penalty paid on customer satisfaction.
- Provided solution on service entry and helped the customer reduce effort by 2 FTEs.
● Provided thought leadership in emerging technology space to customers.
● Built competency in SAP Digital Core and managed 500+ consultants.
● Conducted workshops and proposed a strategic roadmap to enable businesses to maximize productivity, improve employee satisfaction and business process efficiency.
● Provided technical architecture, design assurance, reviews for customers.
● Supported multiple projects & customers in technical delivery.
● Technologies under my portfolio were SAP UXP, HCI, PO, HANA. Practice Lead, SAP NetWeaver – Bangalore (2012-2015)
● Handled business of 35 million USD and achieved objectives for order booking and revenue recognition.
● Grew the team and business by 15% each year
● Designed practice strategy aligned with organization strategy and for generating demand.
● Supported sales and pre-sales teams in achieving their targets and gave sales presentations on solution offerings.
● Built customer relationships, provided technical architecture, design assurance, reviews and process innovations.
● Technologies under my portfolio were SAP NW Portal, PI. Solution Architect, SAP Portal, Heineken – Bangalore (2011 - 2012)
● Developed portal, supported and maintained SAP portals on KM, Web Page Composer, SAP eCommerce. Solution Architect, SAP User Experience, National Grid - Syracuse (2010 - 2011)
● Architected portal strategy and back office, developed portal solutions, custom applications, handled customers.
● Implemented ESS/MSS, business package for SRM 7.0, supplier self-service portal.
● Developed custom applications for non-utility billing.
● Implemented federated portal network and content management through Web Page Composer. Practice Manager, SAP Portal - Bangalore (2009 – 2010)
● Met revenue target of 5 Million, won 4 new deals and created a pipeline for 8 Million for 2011
● Provided presales support, technical solutions and estimates.
● Drove demand generation & account mining by cross selling and creating vertical specific solutions.
● Drove innovative domain specific solutions in collaboration with COEs.
● Drove training activities for the practice and conducted brand building activities & knowledge sharing sessions.
● SAP Portal, KMC, Web Dynpro for Java, BI, MDM, integration of SAP Portal with IBM & MOSS portals, integration of content management tools to SAP Portal, SAP NW CE 7.1.
Technical Project Manager, Shell - Bangalore (2008 – 2009)
● Managed portal systems and provided end to end support for all SAP Portal implementations. Ensured high service availability of entire portal space, meeting the SLAs. Followed ITIL processes to provide services.
● SAP NetWeaver 04S & 04 (Portals), Oracle 10g, Basis Administration, Web Dynpro for Java. Technical Project Manager, CHEP Africa & Middle East (Transportation)- Bangalore (2007 – 2008)
● Developed a Web Dynpro application that handles ordering of pallets and containers, movement of equipment, reconciliation, administration of locations and users, managing invoices, statements, payments and reports.
● SAP NetWeaver 04S (Portals), Web Dynpro for Java, ERP, BW, Siebel. Technical Consultant – Thames Water – Reading, UK (2006 - 2007)
● Developed a content management portal, publishing and work flow, search of various intranet sites using KMC.
● SAP NetWeaver 04S (Portals), KMC, Oracle 9i.
Technical Project Manager, SAP Portal, Avaya – Bangalore (2006)
● Implemented a SAP NetWeaver portal and integrated Web Dynpro with a WebLogic portal. Technical Project Manager, SAP Portal, Northern Gas Networks – Bangalore (2005 – 2006)
● Implemented SSO for SAP applications, provided knowledge and time sheet management, collaboration. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS 2003 – 2005
Senior Associate, MetLife (2003 – 2005)
● Lead a team of 27 consultants for an insurance underwriting application. EJB, Servlets, JSP, XML, WebSphere, DB2 PRIOR EXPERIENCE
● Project Manager at Altosys Software Technologies (2000 – 2003)
● Developer, Fame, TimeIQ 2000
Master of Computer Applications, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, India (1998)