Currently, I am employed with the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education as the Internal Auditor and, while this is an excellent opportunity to refresh my auditing skills, I would like to pursue a career position that would allow me to apply my experience and education while relocating to the northeast Oklahoma or southwest Missouri area.
I have continually worked to broaden my real-world experience and to develop a fully rounded skill-set. And, in the process have had the opportunity to excel and achieve goals within each position:
• On boarded a team of 26 employees ( 21 FTE and 5 contract) to develop a shared service center for a Fortune 500 international corporation
• Restructured AP department processes to incorporate new software platform providing real-time functionality and reporting processes
• Collaborated with IT to develop automated import processes for vendor invoices.
• Teamed with HR to implement self-funded employee health insurance, developing reconciliation procedures for control
• Executed role as Subject Matter Expert to convey internal billing processes to off-shore vendor
• Directed research and implementation of an ePayables process netting a rebate to the department of over $100,000 per year
• Forecasted budget to within $10,000 of actual expenditures within the aviation industry
• Realized a need to standardize the credit underwriting process resulting in my creation of a spreadsheet utilizing an internal scoring system based on financial statements and historical data
My education is as diverse as my experience; I have an Associate Degree in Pre-Med Sciences, a Bachelor of Science degree - double majors in Finance and Economics, and, a Master of Business Administration. All degrees were received with honors.
I hope my attached resume will provide enough information to tweak your interest and allow me the opportunity to meet with you in person so that, together, we might determine how I could prove to be an asset to your organization. I may be reached at, 918-***-**** or, via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
J. Renee Potter