PHONE Cell : 252-***-**** Home :
** ******* *********** *********, ********* Operator, and Assembler offering 3 1/2 years of manufacturing and production experience. Detail-oriented and systematic professional knowledgeable about compliance standards, documentation guidelines and reporting requirements.
02 EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Sep 2016 — Aug 2019
Assembler/Inspector at ASMO/Denso
• Assisted in product lines
• Recorded production process
• Maintained clean and organized work areas
• Developed and implemented best practices for defect prevention and continuous improvement
• Reviewed drawings and blueprints to determine appropriate level of inspection
• Trained newly hired employees by explaining company procedures, job duties and performance expectations
Sep 2019 — Present
Packaging Operator 1 at Mayne Pharma
• Communicates quality issues to the line leader/supervisor in charge of the line, to ensure product quality and minimize rework
• Clears equipment as assigned to adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
• Segregates rejected material during shift production. Records results on packaging inspection report to ensure accurate batch records reconciliation
• Clears jams quickly and safely
Aug 2012 — Jun 2016
North Pitt High School
• Major study in Early Childhood Development.
• Minor study in Microsoft and Powerpoint.
04 SKILLS Microsoft OfFce
05 REFERENCES Christopher West
Ashley Hopkins Watts