I am a highly driven recent cyber security graduated seeking an opportunity for a position as a Network and System Security Analyst with organization who promotes learning, growth and where I can have a chance to improve my Knowledge and skills.
• Ability to Read and Understand System Data, Security Event Logs, System Logs, and Firewall Logs.
• Knowledge of various softwares (Microsoft Windows 2007, 2010, Outlook/Exchange and web browsers).
• Implement and configure a wireless network in a safe and secure manager.
• Understand applicable policies laws and regulations of IT security.
• Ability to explain the concepts of user authentication, authorization and access control, helping raise the importance of security among fellow employees and making security a part of everyone’s job.
• Configure and administrate S&R QoS VOIP telephony, security apps network protocols and firewalls.
• Maintain Security Records of Monitoring and Incident Response Activities.
• Good practical administrative experience with Virtualized infrastructure (VMWare).
• Perform Security Monitoring and Remediate Security Issues.
• Designed and implemented LAN/WAN elements.
• Configure Switches VLAN, VTP, STP, DTP.
• Configure Router Static, RIPV2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and MPLS.
• Familiar with Security Regulations and Standards.
• Review Security-Related Events.
• Provide Timely and Relevant Security Reports.
• Passion and Process Work Together to Drive Performance.
• Ability to Understand Sound Decision-making Process.
• Effective Listener and Learner.
• Technical Support Analyst with Huawei Technologies, Riyadh– Jul 2014 – Dec 2016
-Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving connectivity, installation, and configuration
• Site Supervisor Engineer with Fujitsu Arabia, Riyadh – May 2013 – May 2014
-Supervisor-Outside Plant Engineer for the FTTH and FTTM technology.
• ANOC - Tier2 with Fujitsu Telecommunication Europe LTD, Riyadh – Apr 2010- Apr 2013
-Configure, monitor, analyze traffic, events/alerts and provide advises on remediation actions.
• Postgraduate - Network and System Security Analysis- George Brown College 2019
• Bachelor of Computer Application –Bharati Vidyapeeth University 2009
• CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate-2020
• CompTIA security+ sy0-501 (preparing for the exam)
• Linux Command line Basics.
ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
• Volunteer as GBC Blue Team with C3X2018-Genesis 2018
• Class representative @ George Brown College, Toronto 2018
• Volunteer with Student ESL @ George Brown College, Toronto 2018
• Volunteer with Dixon Hall community service-meals on wheels, Toronto 2017
• Awarded Medal from Pune youth 2009
* References available upon request