RED HAT CERTIFIED LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
S U M M A R Y
Linux System Administrator with 5 years of experience administrating, monitoring, and managing RHEL, Ubuntu, and CentOS; Experienced in mission-critical production environment; Ability to adapt and accomplish creative and standard or non-standard solutions; Excellent communication, and technical training skills; Strong desire to organize, learn and standardize for efficient operation of user environment. Strong Experience in Troubleshooting OS and Performance related problems. Good experienced in TCP/IP, LAN/SAN, FTP, NFS, PXE Server, Open Source packages such as Samba and Sendmail, DNS, Bind, Apache, LVM, OpenLDAP.
T E C H N I C A L K E Y S K I L L S
● Operating System : RHEL/CentOS 6.x and 7.x. Windows 2012, Windows 2012R2
● Networking: SAMBA, TCP/IP, DHCP, Cisco Wireless controllers and access points,Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Routers, SSH,FTP, LAN/WAN, VLAN, Netstat, Telnet, Wireshark
● Servers: NTP, Chrony, Apache, Mail Server (Postfix and Dovecot),Nagios, DNS master & slave, DHCP, LDAP, Database(Mysql, MariaDB), LAMP Stack, NFS, Samba, and FTP.
● Scripting language: basic Bash Shell, Python.
● DevOPS Tools: Jira, iTOP, Ansible, GIT, Docker containers, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
● Installation and Configuration: Ansible, DHCP, PXE/Kickstart, Wiki,Wordpress, Nagios server and client configuration, LDAP with PHPLDAPadmin, MySQL and PHPmyAdmin, Postfix and Dovecot with Web Mail.
● Middleware knowledge: Java, .net.
● Hardware: HPE ProLiant DL360 G6 Server. Dell C6100 CPU, Dell PowerEdge 2950, Dell PowerEdge 300’s and 400’s series.
● Storage administration: Software and hardware RAID arrays, SAN, NAS.
● Database: MySQL, MariaDB,
● Monitoring: Nagios system monitoring.
● Security and Troubleshooting utilities: Wireshark, ping, tcpdump, telnet, netstat, netcat, nmap,
iptables, tcp wrappers and selinux, Symantec antivirus.
TURNER BUICK CO
Linux System Administrator - 02/2017 - present
● Administered over numerous Linux physical and virtual servers, this included
installing new software, validating that the software was correctly installed and
configured on the correct machines.
● Setup and Maintain DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Web Servers (Apache), NFS, FTP and
Samba for File Sharing on Red Hat Linux servers.
● Patching Linux Servers every 3 months.
● Automated installation and configuration of Linux servers and applications in Ansible.
● Scheduling, used tools such as Cron, set up collaborative directories (sgid/
stickybit/ setfacl), NFS/Autofs.
● Security hardening included ssl/https, selinux contexts and ports, password protected directories,
home web directory access, virtual hosts, etc.
● Creating and installing new servers using PXE Server, Kickstart.
● Managing servers using Ansible Configuration Management tool.
● Virtualization: VMware - ESXi 6.x Servers, VCenter.
● Install and configure virtual and physical machines.
● Team projects: Infrastructure build with the team of DNS, Domain Controller, DHCP, LDAP, NFS/AutoFS, Mail Servers, Nagios Monitoring and client setup, Web servers with HAProxy load balancer, MySQL and MariaDB DB servers, AWS, Wiki, PXE.
GEISINGER HOLY SPIRIT
Linux System Administrator - 06/2014 - 01/ 2017
● Installation of operating system security patches using YUM and RPM.
● User account management
● Installation/configuration of backup agent software, rsync,gzip, etc
● Log review & analysis
● Troubleshooting/resolving operating system functions and performance issues
● File and directory permissions management
● Scheduling cron jobs
● Extending of disk volume sizes
● Working with Oracle DBA personnel to resolve problems that overlap the operating system and database environments
HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDER
January 2009 – June 2014
● I have protected human rights in Uzbekistan, fought against torture and against arbitrariness of National Security service and Police Deportment of Uzbekistan.
● I have collaborated with an international non-governmental organization HRW which is based in NY city and international Human Rights organization “Fiery Hearts Club” which is located in France.
● I was responsible for translating (from uzbek into russian language) and preparing documentation to forward to United Nations.
● My speech in Congress of US in May 2015: https://youtu.be/E5-Z0mb4Fp8
E D U C A T I O N
Ziyotek Institute of Technology, Fairfax,VA— Technical DevOPS training
AWS concepts certificate
AWS Essentials certificate
Certificate of Become an Expert in Git&Github
National University of Tashkent, Tashkent, Uzbekistan — MD
September 1990 - June 1996