Good experience setting up, installing, and maintaining a variety of audio equipment. Worked with loudspeakers, ampliﬁers, soundboards, microphones, and more. Proﬁcient in use of digital and multimedia recording and sound applications. Worked on producing sound for live shows as well as studio recordings. Detail-oriented and calm even in chaotic or stressful situations. Passionate about achieving technical excellence with each project. Excited about ﬁnding new techniques and approaches for creating unique sounds that clients wants and personal experimentation. Skills
• Excellent microphone technique
• Proﬁcient in digital technology, ProTools, Logic Pro
• Instrument and voice recording and mixing
• Sound reinforcement, effects, mixing, synthesis and sampling
• Sound editing and post production
• Highly personable, excellent communicator
Sound Engineer May 2019 – Present
• Works as Recording engineer and audio editor for ADR, Foley and Song Production in Auxal Studios, Chennai
• Freelance Recording and Mixing engineer for Independent tracks.
• Works as Live sound engineer at HUB @ ECR for weekly band performances. Sound Engineer (Interns) January 2018 – April 2019
• Set up audio and visual equipments for various live events, from music concerts to lectures under tech team in KM College of Music and Technology.
• Worked as Live Sound technician in Chekka Chivantha Vanam (Movie) Audio launch.
• Also been assisted many composers in Studio Recording and Mixing. Software Engineer August 2014 – January 2018
* Worked as Software developer in Tech Mahindra. Then had changed my profession towards my passion.
Diploma in Audio engineering 2018-2019
KM College of Music and Technology
Bachelor in Electrical and Electronics Engineering 2014 Anna University, Chennai
Hobbies and Interests
Love singing and playing the Harmonium at devotional centres. Avid cyclist and jogger. At weekends, volunteer sound engineering works for concerts at conventional centres. Enjoy watching movies.