Email Id: email@example.com
MMUP UPDA Accredited Engineer
Reg. No. 22823
To work in a competitive environment that effectively utilizes my interpersonal, technical, leadership and organization skill to achieve solutions. The solutions which help the organization in not only meeting its target, but also allowing it to grow, thereby, enhancing my own skills as an individual and as a key player in the organization’s development. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor of Technology in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Calicut University CERTIFICATION:
UPDA Certified Engineer in Electrical & Electronics under Ministry of Municipality & Urban Planning Qatar
MAY 2017 TO PRESENT WORKING IN FACILITY MANAGEMENT COMPANY - THE MAINTAINERS
(REDCO ALMANA -GROUP) QATAR
JOB POSITION: BMS Facilities Supervisor
JOB SITES: The Cuban Hospital (TCH), Dukhan & Primary Health Center (PHCC), Doha JOB DESCRIPTION: -
• Responsible for the overall efficient operations of all Plant infrastructures including Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, BMS, Fire alarm, Access control, and all essential supporting equipment.
• Monitoring and Reporting on standards & Performance Targets.
• Carrying out the inspection of works carried out by contractor in respect to the work related to BMS field devices installations as per the approved drawings and proper quality is maintained.
• Hands on experience in installation and troubleshooting of field devices like temperature sensors, pressure sensors, differential pressure switch, DDC controllers, actuators and other HVAC control devices
• Monitoring and Controlling of HVAC system like HR-AHU, AHU, FAHU, FCU, Package Units, VRV, Duct Heaters and Chiller system
• Coordinates and over looks building maintenance and engineering support (routine and emergency), planned preventative maintenance
• Troubleshoot and Diagnose issues.
• Successfully carried out testing and troubleshooting of HVAC and electrical units using Trend DDC Excel Controllers in BACNET network.
• Escalates more complex health and safety issues to supervisors and managers.
• Contributes to regular evaluation of the facilities.
• Risk management and health and safety.
• Leading the team for performing preventive and corrective maintenance for HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics departments
• Preparing and managing the site reports and documents.
• Manage, maintain, and use CMMS work order system. Two years Working with BLUECHIP TECHNOLOGY, QATAR
JOB POSITION: Testing & Commissioning Engineer
JOB SITE: SIDRA MEDICAL &RESEARCH CENTER, RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT COMPLEX-EDUCATION CITY (QATAR FOUNDATION-EDUCATION CITY)
JOB DISCRIPTION: -
• Successfully carried out pre- commissioning and testing of HVAC and electrical units using Siemens controller in BACnet system.
• Testing and Commissioning of HVAC system such as AHU, FCU, VAV.
• Preparation of drawing, input-output summaries, Electrical Diagram, panel wiring diagram, installation detail diagram, technical submittals
• Importing and Binding of field values with workstation and creating animation graphics design for AHU,
• FCU and VAV for reflecting the BMS Functioning on computer screen
• WCIS for commissioning of VAV and FCU controller
• Commissioning Activity for air balancing and functionality test for FCU and VAV as per the Client requirement.
• Successfully carries out the VAV functioning and calibration.
• Involved the termination of field devices and loop checking of the DDC controllers. VOLTECH INFRASTRUCTURE PVT LTD, CHENNAI-INDIA
JOB POSITION: Instrument Technician
JOB SITE: MANGLORE REFINERY PETROLEUN LIMITED
JOB DESCRIPTION: -
• Able to read and locate instruments using P&ID, hook up Diagrams
• Calibration of valves, Transmitters, Switches, Gauges, SMART instruments
• Loop checking through HART Communicator
• Calibration of I/P Converter (ABB), Air regulator
• Installation and repairing of Filed Instruments
• Erection of JB, panel, instruments, Control Panel Wiring
• Sizing and routing of Cable tray
• Detail knowledge about impulse piping and tubing
• Zero Trim on FFB
• Metasys Agent by Johnson Controls
• FSI GO for FM Solution
• WCIS by Siemens
• Structure Ware by Schneider Electrics
• Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point
Date of Birth : 06/07/1991
Passport Number : M1570012
Marital Status : Married
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Visa Status : Transferrable
I hereby declare that all the statements made in the above resume are correct to the best of my Knowledge and belief.
QATAR HAFEEZ MOORIVALAPPIL