Location: Kent, WA Phone: 206-***-****
Full-stack web developer with hands-on experience in web application development for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices and technical support for global enterprise companies. Motivated self-starter focused on bringing innovative technology solutions from concept to production while improving user experience, per- formance, and scalability.
● Engineering: Web Application Development, UI/UX, Responsive Design, Web Services (RESTful/SOAP), Database Development, Testing & Code Coverage, Troubleshooting & RCA, Scalability, Performance, Reliability, Software Quality, Automation, Information Security, Accessibility, Code Reviews, Docu- mentation
● Leadership: Strategic Planning & Execution, Project Management, Prioritization, Process Improve- ment, Cross-functional Collaboration, Interdepartmental Alignment, Executive Reporting
Technical Support Engineer - Windows & Mixed Reality, Microsoft CSS Showcase 2018 - 2019
● Hired to support consumer users and developers by resolving the most technically challenging and highest impact problems with the latest Windows and Mixed Reality products.
● Gathered detailed user feedback to inform the product roadmap, recommend new features to im- prove the user experience, and develop support workflows to streamline the issue resolution process.
● Designed and implemented new support processes for Windows and Mixed Reality products to maxi- mize usage during beta product testing and improve the user experience both pre and post-launch.
● Developed virtual walkthrough web applications separated by OS to provide a click-through UI to re- duce resolution times for recovery and installation cases and eliminate the risk of improper recovery selection.
● Partner with engineering project managers and developers to conduct root cause analysis, identify service improvements, and fix critical bugs to ensure system availability, performance, and customer satisfaction.
Full-stack Web Developer/Teaching Assistant, CodingDojo 2016 - 2018
● Devolved in both client side and server-side programming.
● Server-side code run on either Node or Apache in AWS servers.
● Front-end desktop and mobile web development, using responsive web frameworks,ReactJS, AngularJS, TypeScript
● Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
● Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
● Maintain code integrity and organization.
● Responsive design for desktop, tablet and mobile devices Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer, Nintendo 2014 - 2016
● Conducted troubleshooting, analysis, and diagnosis of desktop problems and network issues for inter- nal stakeholders with a focus on decreasing the time to issue resolution and improving the customer experience.
● Communicated with customers via phone, email, and live chat to gather information and provide up- dates.
● Partnered with the technical team to escalate critical bugs, document fixes, and verify functionality. Technical Support Engineer, Kirkland Law Firm 2012 - 2014
● Managed the deployment and support of 50+ workstations and laptops to maximize uptime and pro- ductivity.
● Led the deployment, administration, and configuration of Windows Server, VPN, Hyper-V, Remote App/Desktop, Active Directory, Group Policy, SharePoint, SQL Server, WDS, NFS, PowerShell, and SCCM.
● Partnered with Microsoft Certified Trainers and Partners to support Microsoft products & technolo- gies.
● Full-stack Web Development Certification (C#, MEAN, iOS), Coding Dojo Boot Camp
● Computer Science, Bellevue University
● Information Technology, ITT Technical Institute