N A T H A N V A I L
San Antonio, TX 254-***-****
Former Student-Athlete and baseball Team Leader who excels in team environments. Current senior in the Texas A&M University school system, passionate about technology and looking to gain industry knowledge while building quality professional relationships. Actively pursuing a position beginning in May 2020.
Texas A&M University – Central Texas, Killeen, Texas 2018-Present
• B.S. Computer Information Systems Current GPA: 3.8
• Graduate: August 2020
Hill College, Hillsboro, Texas 2016-2018
• Baseball Team Leader GPA: 3.7
• NJCAA All-Academic award
SKILLS & TECH
• Experience with Python and Powershell scripting languages.
• Project Management with Microsoft Project.
• Knowledgeable in Windows, Windows Server 2019 & Linux Operating Systems.
• Virtualization with VMware and Oracle VirtualBox
• Experience with Microsoft Access and SQL
M&E Consultants, Heidenheimer, Texas May 2018 – Present Civil Engineer Technician
• Assisted in the development of the company website.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for 10 users in office.
• Project Management & planning experience with the utilization of Microsoft Project.
• Configured new office PC’s and added them to the company server and file share.
• Experience with network hardware, cabling and cable management.
• Development and documentation of multiple CAD drawings and construction plans. Topsarge Business Solutions, Killeen, Texas Jan 2020 – Present Network Engineer 1 (Intern)
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve any hardware, software, or network related issues.
• Assist with designing and implementing a small office network solution that aligns with company growth and budget.
• Develop thorough documentation of the network infrastructure.
• Assist with implementing and configuring Windows Server 2019.
• Researched and propose software and hardware solutions to ensure the network project will be successfully completed with minimal downtimes.
Currently hosting several Virtual Machines running Windows Server 2019 and various Linux Distributions including Ubuntu and CentOS. I am using these VM’s to learn about Active Directory, DNS, and the Linux command line. I am 50% completed with my study for CompTIA Security + 501 exam and expect to take the test before the end of the spring semester.