CPI Card Group, Centennial, CO December 2019 to Present Production Audit, operated the following equipment Dynetics Counter, shrink-wrap / sealer machine shredding machine and labeling TARGET, Lakewood, CO November 2018 to December 2019 Guest Services, Cashier greeted customers rang up purchases, stocking shelves general merchandise & worked with battery vendors STANLEY ACCESS TECHNOLOGIES, Lakewood, CO March 2018 to August 2018 Dispatcher – Managed in bound and out bound calls for service technicians. Software program SAP GUI for data management AVI-SPL, Centennial, CO May 2017 to October 2017
Administrative Assistant –Provided construction documentation and wire numbers for the installation Video Conferencing Equipment for schools, military bases and new construction.
ENCORE ELECTRIC, Englewood, CO January 2016 to June 2016 Administrative Assistant – Electrical documentation provided for the construction of the New Colorado State University Stadium; under the supervision of field crew members.
Mining Consultant, Lakewood, CO April 2015 to December 2015 Administrative Assistant – Worked with an engineer / consultant to give detailed documentation for the construction of a Uranium Process Plant. We provided all the detailed information for equipment within the scope of the project. LDIS, LLC, Arvada, CO November 2014 – April 2015
Administrative Assistant – Assisted in the completion and delivery of documentation of electrical panels the Oil & Gas Industry for Pump skids. Advised receptionist and other staff about project schedule. LYNTEK, Lakewood, CO April 2004 - October 2014
Administrative Assistant – Supported the engineering team in the detailed documentation of Process Plants Mining Industry. QUALIFICATIONS
• Promptly answered incoming calls and answered caller’s inquiries, high volume of scheduling calls to team member.
• Fulfilled Administrative support to management and employees, from greeting customers to invoicing.
• Maintained tracking of monthly payments of invoices by updating reports and other presentation materials.
• Coordinated calendars and arranged meeting; reasoning to determine the best course possible.
• Prepared forms to obtain monthly office supplies.
• Entered vendor bills into accounts payable, matched shipping receipts to invoices.
• Data entry of receipts and verified accuracy of reports, i.e. expenses to appropriate job.
• Quick to retain information, able to work independently as well as under direct supervision.
• Communications between and amongst department and team member were always professional and compassionate manner.
• Created purchase orders when needed and provided general administrative assistance.
• Actively listened with strong written and verbal skills.
• Maintained good attendance and reliability adhered to working schedules.
• Identified computer applications to perform required duties in the most effective manner. Understanding and implementing procedures with the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
• Operated office equipment such as personal computers & printers with a tech savvy manner.
• Responded to customer inquiries regarding policies and procedures. Performs all assigned duties. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues, clients and external contacts.
• Excellent experience with PC and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email); and Adobe Acrobat.
• Highly motivated and bring valued support to the team. Focused, driven and hold a sense of urgency to complete tasks efficiently and accurately, ability to work at a high level of proficiency with little supervision.
• Data Entry including: entering information into program or database, i.e., appointments and contact information. EDUCATION
RED ROCKS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Associates Degree Electrical Technology
Mechanical 3-D Printing Certificate - Engineering Graphics Technology National Electrical Code Certificate
Advanced Electrical Controls & Instrumentation Systems Technician CENTRAL NM (Albuquerque Technical Vocational Institute) email@example.com
Associates Degree Construction Drafting Technology