Master of Science Candidate
406-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org 2550 N. Dodge Blvd. APT. A302 Tucson, AZ, 85716 Summary
Hard-working Cisco certified network engineer with methodical trouble-shooting and security skills seeking employment in the IT field.
MCTS - Windows 7 Configuration 2014
Information Storage and Management Version 2.0 2014 Specialist - Implementation Engineer, Avamar Version 7.0 2015 Experience
Courier, Postmates, Tucson, AZ
• Complete contract work to deliver orders to customers in a timely manner. 2018-Current
Associate Customer Service Engineer, Dell-EMC, Tucson, AZ
• On-site engineer that supported the EMC storage infrastructure of 200+ clients.
• Core competencies include Break / Fix, problem management, and EMC product support expertise.
• Preformed firmware and troubleshooting using remote access tools.
• Ordered replacement parts and scheduled on-site visits with clients. 2014-2018
IT Support, College Place, Tucson, AZ
• Designed, installed, and maintained a campus network for 200+ users using Cisco equipment.
• Maintained all IT infrastructure including computers, printers, etc.
• Responded to trouble tickets issued by 200+ users frequently involving software break / fix for most common operating systems and software packages.
• Completed desktop refreshes as needed for company and computer lab computers.
• Responsible for moving hardware when needed including computers, printers, network equipment, etc.
Cleanroom Technician, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
• Maintained equipment and cleanroom used for semiconductor production.
• Maintained appropriate storage and levels of toxic chemicals. 2011-2012
Master of Science, Cybersecurity, Western Governors University, Salt Lake City, UT 2019-2021 Bachelor of Art, General Studies, West Virginia University Tech, Beckley, WV 2014-2016 Associate of Art, General Studies, Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ 2008-2014