819-***-**** (Cell), email@example.com
*** ********* ******, **** ******** AB T9K 2Y3
Hard-working associate. Pursuing a responsible position where I can utilize my skills and knowledge to gain experience for future development.
• Ability to work with little supervision
• Flexible working hours, regular and punctual
• Polite behavior and attention to details
• Skilled with computers. Efficient in “python”, “c and “c” coding.
• Effective time management and multi-tasking ability
• Exceptional skills in workplace cleanliness
• Capable of work in a busy environment
• Ability to do any type of work independently, as well as within team
• Cooperative and works well with others, thrives in a collaborative environment
• Can fluently and comprehensively read, write, and speak English, Gujarati and Hindi.
Customer Service Representative – LRT September 2019 – January 2020
CANCOM SECURITY – Ottawa, ON
Testing the LRT (light rail transit) door systems for any failure during its operation.
Disengage the door from the main system to closing them manually upon the door failing to close automatically.
Insured the passenger’s safety when they boarded and deboarded the LRT.
Rode the LRT along with clients to assure the safe working of the doors, meanwhile assisting the conductor with any task they assign to me.
Providing help to kids with their basic school course work problems.
Fort McMurray Gujrati Community Society The task of setting up and organizing social events for the community
Providing catering food services at the social gatherings on an event or occasion.
Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada September 2018 – April 2022
Major: Computer Systems Engineering
Degree: Bachelor’s in engineering
The expected graduation date will be on April 2022.
Westwood Community High School, Alberta, Canada September 2015 – June 2018
Completion of high school diploma
References available upon request