Kevin T. Tran
425-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/ktptran https://github.com/ktptran firstname.lastname@example.org EDUCATION University of Washington (UW) Seattle: Class of 2021 BS • • Applied 3.Relevant Math 6 GPA, Computational Modeling, Dean’s Coursework: List Engineering (Math Sep Data 2017-Sciences: Statistics, Structures Present) Data and & Science Algorithms, Numerical & Numerical Analysis Database Algorithms Systems, Scientific Computing, Sep 2017 Discrete – Present Edmonds Community College
AS Physics, General Engineering, and Atmospheric Sciences Sep 2015 – Jun 2017 SKILLS • Summa Cum Laude, Honor Roll (Sep 2015 – Jun 2017), Outstanding Mathematics Student Technical: GitHub)Development Software WORK, Statistical EXPERIENCE Suites: Azure Languages: SQL, (SQL Experimental R, Databases, MATLAB, Java, Python, Design AD)Office, AWS PowerShell, 365, (EC2, Flow, Elastic PowerApps HTML, Beanstalk, CSS EMR, IAM, RDS), Version Control (Git, Purple Caster Minions (UW Seattle Collegiate Esports) President & Collegiate Director Apr 2018 – Present
• • • Programmed Spearheaded Extracted data Python Discord from thousands and bot bot to increase courses of competitive club to educate activity matches 600 and members automate to develop about administrative insight computer and strategies science functions. in for Esports. Esports team. UW Seattle College of Education
IT Help • • • Troubleshot Maintained Facilitated Desk operations reservation multiple application/for database 1,000 College of hardware facility of Education equipment problems students, on and OS reservations X faculty, and Windows and through staff. devices. ticketing system Jan 2018 platform. - Present Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Movement (Non-Profit National Youth Group) IT Intern • • • Educated Composed Facilitated new 9 the software users implementation on guides basic for functions of software an IT and support installation capabilities ticketing procedures, of software Office 365 functions, to cloud support infrastructure. and 2,700 FAQs. end users. Apr 2018 – Mar 2019 PROJECTS & RESEARCH
Medical Device Survey Research Oct 2019 - Present
• • Created Presented and procedure revised Python and discoveries project documentation of project to revise for 52,survey 700 entry question medical constraints. device survey. Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Movement Test Analysis Jul 2019 – Sep 2019
• • • Developed Identified Assembled trends statistical reports in for data visualizations 150 to local refine chapters individual and descriptive outlining question proficiency analyses clarity and for and 3,develop 500 improvements assessments insight for in using national test objectives. R. results. Hall Health Clinical Attendance Research Oct 2018 – Nov 2018
• Formulated measurable models after interviewing staff about clinical operations, obstacles, and constraints.
• • Simulated Recommended Monte solutions Carlo solutions to clinical in Python leadership to measure to combat use initial of patient clinical and problems. clinical resources through operations.