Ontario, L6Y 2C9
• Administrative Skills
• Customer service excellence.
• Problem solving and
• Skilled in POS
• People oriented and great team player.
• Data entry and analysis
• Exceptional knowledge of MS
Office Applications: Word, Excel
(Pivot Table, V-Look Ups),
Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
Mississauga, ON August 2019
Graduate Diploma: Business
Management International Business
Charusat Changa University
Changa, Anand - India July 2016
Anand Commerce College
Anand, GJ - India April 2014
Bachelor of Commerce:
Accounting and Finance
Result oriented individual, who consistently demonstrates the ability to execute with excellence while working towards team goals, seeking to leverage strong leadership, customer service, analytical, organizational, and communication skills in a challenging and ever-changing work environment with opportunity to grow.
TD Bank - Operation Officer II
Mississauga, ON 05/2019 – 11/2019
• Worked in Personal Credit Fulfillment and Discharge Team (Money Out Customer service)
• Performed various responsibilities in administrative functions, including filing paperwork, delivering mail, sorting mail.
• Worked on Daily Action Report on Fire Insurance project - renewals, cancellation, and updating information daily on an average of 150 letters.
• Review & Respond customers E-mails around 40 per/day
• Worked on Home Equity Line of Credit, Mortgage and Internal applications. Toys"R"Us - Sales, Merchandiser
Mississauga, ON 10/2018 – 04/2019
• Commercial awareness.
• Worked under pressure and Confidence.
• Precise Decision Making, Accuracy, Leadership skills.
• Strong numerical, analytical skills and Self Motivated.
• Business Communication Skill and Ability to Convince Buyers.
• Responded to customer requests via telephone.
Esso – Circle K - Cashier Customer Service
1515 main st. East, Milton, ON 01/2018 – 5/2019
• Worked closely with a wide range of customers with fast and accurately under tight time constraints and asked questions, collected information and assessed needs.
• Operated Bulloch POS system to itemize and complete an average of 400 customer purchases.
• Operated cash register to process sales, solve customer problems and meet customer expectations.
• Ensured continuous provision of service excellence and customer satisfaction. Swiss Glascoat Equipments Ltd - Analyst
Anand, GJ 07/2016 - 03/2017
• Ratio and financial data comparison to analyze profit and loss strategy.
• Offered guidance in critical decision making by taking a role of an advisor.
• Gathered, organized and input information into digital database. CERTIFICATIONS
• Received Certificate in Financial
Tools for Marketing Professionals at
Ahmadabad Management Association.
• Received Certificate in
Profitability Analysis from Swiss
Glascoat Equipment Limited.
Yogi Divine Society - Fundraising Coordinator
Mississauga, ON 01/2011 - Current
• Active member of social and cultural youth
organization providing aid/assistance to the
organization within the community.
• Organized fundraiser successfully to provide relief to earthquake victims in Southeast Asia.
• Undertook and expanded role with additional duties including community events and preparing meals for event attendees.
• Actively managed and organized a cultural festival event for over 5000 attendees.
• Summer Project at TD Creekside on Customer Obsessed – Ready Set Steady Package. It was regarding International Student GIC Recommendation.
• Comprehensive Report on Food Panda: Improved
Approach in supply Chain management
• Summer Internship Report on Profitable Analysis (Ratio) on Swiss Glascoat Ltd.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST