650-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org San José linkedin.com/in/yashsahasrabuddhe OBJECTIVE:
To use and apply my skills attained through educational and work experiences in a software engineer intern role to help exercise the company’s goals.
Master of Science, Computer Science, Candidate Expected May 2021 San José State University, San José, CA, USA.
Relevant Coursework: Data Structures, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Cloud Computing, Topics in Information Security (Blockchain Technologies), Topics in Machine Learning (Spring 2020). Bachelor of Engineering, Computer May 2016
University of Pune, India.
Relevant Coursework: Data Structures and Problem Solving, OS Administration & Design, Database Management Systems Applications, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Principles of Compiler Design, Theory of Computation. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Tools – SAP (Business Explorer & Objects, HANA Studios), SharePoint, HP ALM (App. Lifecycle Mgmt.), AWS Services, Google Cloud Platform
Operating Systems – Mac OSX, Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora), Microsoft Windows EXPERIENCE:
Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Software Engineer, Pune/Mumbai Jun 2018-May 2019
• Developed critical reports like revenue generation, power consumption and loss reports by collaborating with industrial production/manufacturing & electric utility clients on business logics, to help them achieve better business solutions.
• Modified some system report models increased and increased report efficiencies by 20-25%.
• Supervised and mentored two associate engineers. Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Associate Software Engineer, Pune Nov 2016-May 2018
• Led the client-site role of SAP BI/BW consultant performing high priority critical tasks and helped in taking essential decisions related to BI systems.
• Maintained, repaired and created new flows for BI systems and helped create business reports using data modelling techniques.
HCL Infosystems Ltd., Project Intern, Pune Sept 2015–May 2016
• Created a replicated version of an audio recognition web application by working with a team integrating a user profile to yield more accurate results for undergrad project. PROJECTS & PUBLICATIONS:
Enterprise Documentation Service, SJSU Oct 2019–Dec 2019
• Implemented a cloud-based documentation service application, to overcome current problems in applications by leveraging AWS cloud services providing functionalities to help with audit management.
• Integrated the application with a user profile to yield more accurate results. Query by Humming System Using Personal Hybrid Ranking, University of Pune May 2016
• Contributed in providing project results and analysis by publishing in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology in May 2016. ACTIVITIES AND CERTIFICATION:
Member of ML Club at San José State University
Network Implementation and Security Seminar Certified, IIT Delhi, 2014