ASRITHA. T. M
*/***, ***** ***** **** STREET,
TAMIL NADU - 600115.
Mobile No. : +916*********
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Aims to be a value to the organisation that provides an opportunity to utilize my knowledge and skills effectively, and offer good potential for professional growth. EDUCATION
• Currently pursuing M. Tech in Medical Instrumentation from Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
• Graduated with B. Tech in Biomedical Engineering from Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology with CGPA of 8.45 under 1st class with distinction.
• Completed schooling in East Coast Christian Mat. Hr. Sec. School with 92% in 10th std and 79% in 12th
Underwent In-Plant training for 10 days at Sino Atrial Medical Technologies, Chennai, Tamil Nadu in the year 2019.
Voice based therapy for shock/trauma patients:
This system was designed to help people who have suffered shocking event in their life, to recover to their normal daily life. Very useful in reducing the stresses experienced by such people thus helping them to overcome the tragedy.
• Human Anatomy and Physiology
• Medical imaging techniques
• Bio signal processing
• Rehabilitation engineering
• Medical image processing
• Biomedical instrumentation
• Lab VIEW
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Punctual and disciplined.
• Good communication skills.
• Hardworking and dedicated.
• Helpful and trustworthy.
• Confident with positive attitude.
English : Full Professional proficiency
Tamil : Full Professional proficiency
Malayalam : Full Professional proficiency
ACHIEVEMENTS & EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Participated in “Industrial workshop on Therapeutic equipment” at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
• Received an Excellence award for maintaining 100% attendance at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
• Participated in a National workshop on “Dental Biomaterials” at Sathyabama Dental College and Hospital, Chennai.
• Underwent a certificate program on “Internet of Things and Automation” conducted by MSME-Technology Development Centre in association with Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
• Participated in “IoT, AI AND Robotics” workshop conducted by Arwin Varsity in association with Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
• Participated in a National level medical devices Techno-Management Fest – Bioyantra’16 at SRM university.
• Department topper in Principles of Management and Professional Ethics.
• Won second prize in Inter school awareness cultural competition for group singing in school level.
• Was a member and runner up of Throw ball team (Super Senior) in school level.
• Won third prize in Best Out of Waste competition in school level PERSONAL INFORMATION
Father’s name : Manikandan. M
Mother’s name : Vasantha
Date of Birth : 23-11-1996
Gender : Female
Nationality : Indian
Marital status : Single
Interests : Drawing, Quilling art, Playing throwball and badminton DECLARATION
I hereby declare that the above stated information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Chennai ASRITHA. T .M