M.E., Quality Engineering & Management, II Year,
D Department of Industrial Engineering,
A College of Engineering, Anna University, Guindy
Resi: 344 Ramana Nagar, Chengam Road,
To work in a stimulating environment so as to provide solution through my technical skills and knowledge and to obtain professional recognition through challenging career path
2018-19 M.E., Quality Engineering and Management, II year, (CGPA 8.3) Department of Industrial Engineering,
College of Engineering, Anna University, Guindy
2013-17 B.E., Mechanical Engineering, CGPA 7.21
Kingston Engineering College, Affiliated to Anna University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India –
2012-13 H.Sc., 67%, Dr. V. G.N. Matric Higher Secondary School, Tiruvannamalai, TN. 2010 -11 S.S.L.C., 67.8%, Dr. V. G.N. Matric Higher Secondary School, Tiruvannamalai, TN. PROFESSIONAL COURSE
2 months ‘Autodesk – Inventor’ Trained by KKM Soft Private Limited, Thiru Vi Ka Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032 1 month ‘Computer Aided Design using CREO’ – Certificate by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut (NIEIT, Govt. of India) 3 month ‘Six Sigma’ – Certified by Indian Institute of Technology (IITK), Kharagpur under National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) 2 month ‘Total quality management’ – Certified by Indian Institute of Technology (IITK), Kanpur under National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) SKILLS
Areas of Interest : Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Multi-Robot Task Analysis Software known : MATLAB, AutoCAD, Solid works, ANSYS Language known : Python, Machine Learning, Data science using MATLAB, Basics of C IMPLANT TRAINING in B.E.,
* Undergone training in “Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited”, April-May 2016 and gained some knowledge of manufacturing of boiler auxiliaries.
PROJECTS COMPLETED in B.E.:
* Pneumatic paper plate making machine: Design and fabrication of paper plate making machine with the help of pneumatic system.
* Design and optimization of lifting beam for electric overhead travelling crane: Design and optimize the lifting beam for EOT crane at lower specification. 2
PROJECT UNDERGOING FOR M.E.:
* Multi Robot routing with traffic control
* Participated in Taper and thread lathe competition at SAE Student’s Convention 2015
* Participated in resolve competition at SAE Student’s Convention 2015 POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Member of SAE for two years
* Member of Indian Welding Society (IWS) for four years INTEREST
* Playing games
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
* Won third prize in the “Prototype Modeling Competition” jointly organized by the SAE.
* Awarded the Runner’s up prize in Volley Ball Tournament, 2014. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Date of Birth : 27-11-1996
Gender : Male
Nationality & Religion : Indian, Hindu
Spoken Languages : Tamil, English
Current Position : Doing M.E. Second Year
Declaration: The information furnished above is correct to the best my knowledge.