Name : Lincy Thankachan
Age : 24
Date of birth : 23/05/1995
Gender : Female
Address for communication: Plamthundil House Venchempu (PO) Punalur, Kollam (Dist.) Kerala-691333
Religion : Christian
Passport Number : S8644580
Date of Issue : 01/02/2019
Date of Expiry : 31/01/2029
Skype : email@example.com
2010 SSLC / 10
/ Kerala State 91%
2012 HSC / 12
/ Commerce Kerala State 93% School
2015 Graduation B.Com-
Above 90% College
No of years Organisation Designation Job
3 Years M Vijayan &
of PSU’s and
Important Works (Handled as an Articled Assistant): Organisation/ Entity Works
Kerala Police Housing Construction
and Corporation Ltd.
Kerala Housing Development and
Financial Corporation Ltd.
State Bank of India Statutory Audit.
Indian Overseas Bank Revenue Audit, Stock Audit.
Indian Bank Concurrent Audit, Stock Audit.
Federal Bank Statutory Audit.
Union Bank of India Statutory Audit.
Individuals Preparation of Financial Statements.
Tax Payers Computation and Tax Return.
Individuals Data Entry in Tally.
Auditing Skills, Financial Planning and Analysing Skill, Full confidence with dealing in all the Accounting related Works, Skills with reconciliation of Bank Statements, Taxation Skills and IT Skills.
Application Version Experience
Tally erp9 7 Years
Micro Soft Excel 2010 8 Years
Micro Soft Word 2010 8 Years
Micro Soft Power point 2010 8 Years
Language Write Read Speak
English Yes Yes Yes
Hindi Yes Yes Yes
Malayalam Yes Yes Yes
Hobbies / interests
Reading Books and Journals related with Accounting and Auditing.
1. School Topper in Plus Two and achieved full marks in Accounting, Business Studies and Hindi Subjects at Plus Two.
2. College Topper (TKM College of Arts and Science) in 2015 and scored more than 90 % Marks.
3. Completed 3 Years Article ship Training under the guidance of CA M Vijayan. 4. Participated all the Audit works of Public Sector Banks in 3 consecutive years.
Seminars and Programmes:
1. Participated in the Orientation programme conducted by ICAI Trivandrum Branch on 2015.
2. Participated in the Information Technology Training programme conducted by ICAI Trivandrum Branch on 2015.
3. Attended 2 Days CA National seminar held at Trivandrum on February 2016.
2. Organising Capacity.
3. Leadership Quality.
4. Self Confidence.
5. Goal Oriented
Excellent in dealing Finance, Taxation and Accounting works. Have the ability to analyse, plan and implement Financial Activities. Very good potential in dealing Auditing, consultancy and other tax related works. Optimist and leadership quality in dealing complicated areas. Excellent in all the audits related with Banks and Companies etc.