Mai Mohammed Refaat Amin Elsakaan
Mobile Number: +2-010*-****-***
Address: ** ****** * -******* *******
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mai-refaat-a89002142/ Career Objective
MIS graduate seeking an opportunity to work as a data analyst/ BI specialist at a reputable company to pursue my career and to promote the business as I am passionate about getting and extracting insights from the data
• 2020 - 3-month intensive training program, Information Technology Institute (ITI), Data Visualization Track
• 2017 - summer internship, Arab African International Bank (AAIB), Information Technology Department
• 2014-2018 BSC of Management Sciences, Faculty of Management Sciences, University MSA
- Specialization: Management Information Systems
- GPA: 3.85
- Graduation Project: A Purchasing System Applied on Electronics
- Graduation Project Grade: A
• Teaching Assistant at MSA from 2/9/2018 till 2/9/2019 Skills Summary
SQL, Oracle database, Tableau, Excel Pivot table, PLSQL, Visual Paradigm Interpersonal Skills
Presenter, Team Player
• Arabic: Mother Tongue
• English: Excellent
• Graduated at the top of my class with the highest honors Extracurricular Activities
• 2016 - Reception Member of the organizing committee of Model World Health Organization (MSA MWHO).
• 2016 -Usher of MSA employment fair
• 2017 - Member of AIESEC 6
of October (Incoming Global Volunteer Program-
• 2017 - Participated in MSA stock market simulation 2017 as an investor. Certificates
• 2015 - HP life e-learning course on unique value proposition.
• 2016 - Selling skills workshop for students.
• 2017 - Attended (ODL) Organization development & leadership conference which is accredited by CPD standards office, UK; one of the highest accreditation bodies around the globe.
• Hobbies: Reading, playing piano, drawing, travelling References are available upon request