COMPUTER SCIENCE · SOFTWARE ENGINEER
832-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org wyat2 Summary
Experienced Agile Developer and CS Graduate.
Portland State University
**** ** *****way, Portland, OR
B.S. IN COMPUTER SCIENCE 2016 - 2019
Project Tools Burp Suite, JIRA, Trello, Wordpress, Magento, LaTeX Programming Python, C/C++, Java, PHP, x86, SQL, XML, LaTeX Coursework
Advanced Programming, Data Structures, AWS, Intro to Operating Systems, Computer Security, Web Security, Computer Security, Intro Artificial Intelligence, Agile Methodologies Experience
Portland General Electric (fcaptureteam.com) 121 SW Salmon St. Portland, OR TEAM LEAD AND ENGINEER 2019
• Designed and engineered an incident response application.
• Preformed requirements gathering with stakeholders to create backlog of tasks.
• Organized agile sprints and daily scrum meetings.
• Made decisions on GUI and and default performance. Portland State University
1825 SW Broadway, Portland, OR
COMPUTER SCIENCEDEPARTMENT TUTOR Nov 2017 - Present
• Work with a diverse group of university students to debug their programs using GDB.
• Explain object-oriented programming concepts and their implementation.
• Teach data structures and their implementation to prepare students for live coding demos and exams.
• Created learning documentation and references
2140 SW Jefferson St 200, Portland,
ECOMMERCE SITE OPS MANAGER May 2015 - May 2017
• As a Certified Magento Solution Specialist, I configured the eCommerce platform to client’s specifications.
• Used Salesforce to manage customer project feedback and billing.
• Built custom features for better user experience and marketing.
• Researched existing solutions and installed them into the platform.
• Preformed QA Testing and provided detailed feedback to the development team.
• Presented new features to stakeholders and provided training for client to take ownership of the platform. HostGator
5005 Mitchelldale St 100, Houston,
TECHNICAL SUPPORT Dec 2009 - Dec 2015
• Troubleshooting issues, I worked to solve configuration issues for Linux server hosting users.
• Advised and fixed issues for installations of platforms (WordPress, Magento, Drupal and more)
• Configured settings for email, FTP, SSH, and file permissions. Projects
My Projects (https://github.com/wyat2)
• Security: password cracker, Web Penetration testing
• Algorithms: C++ optimized search, Java airline storage and sort application
• WordPress Websites: es.mwtxlawfirm.com,
• Databases : PHP application membership storage and query FEBRUARY 19, 2020 ANDY L. WYATT · RÉSUMÉ 1