Ms. FIFI KHATTAK
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 636-***-****
US Citizen: Authorized to work for any employer in the US British Citizen: Authorised to work for any employer in the UK Computer & IT Skills
• Virtualization: Bomgar console, Virtual Box, VMware vSphere, Hyper-V Manager, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Tools: Octopus, Microsoft Visual Studio/SpecFlow, Microsoft DDK and DTM Studio, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, HL7 Test Simulator, 7Edit Professional, POS app
• Operating System Environments: iOS, Android, Mac and Windows x86/x64
• Languages: Gherkin (SpecFlow), XPath, Regex, JSON and C#
• Databases: Enterprise Manager, Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL Workbench, Dolphin, Quattro Pro, Paradox, AS400
• Test Management and Defect Tracking Tools: Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Zephyr, Team Foundation Server, uTest / Applause platform, Rainforest, Axosoft Ontime 2011, DevTrack Client, Saffront Track, Microsoft Test Manager
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Web Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Native
• CRM: ServiceNow, PeopleSoft, Salesforce
• Other: SOTI MobiControl, Smartsheets, Microsoft Teams, Slack, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Google Hang-out, SharePoint, Teamwork, ChroPath, Google Apps, Wizard, Fusion, Dreamweaver, Director 8 Technical Certifications
ISEB (ISTQB) Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing London, UK 2011 ISEB (ISTQB) Foundation Certificate in Software Testing London, UK 2007 Employment
(1 yr. Waterfall 11 yrs. Agile 1 yr. V-Model)
Independent Consultant IQA LLC. Colorado Oct. 2016 – Present Business System Analyst/Software QA Consultant – Various projects such as:
•Vail Resorts HR Technology: ServiceNow (Cloud) HR Case Management system (Portal/Fulfiller), analyze business requirements and workflows. Configuration setup and process automation of ServiceNow integration with PeopleSoft. Close collaboration with Business/Client side and offshore development team. Front End/Back End Security Testing, System Integration Testing (SIT), oversee User Acceptance Testing and Service Rehearsal issues. Train/mentor junior members of the team.
Testing of Point of Sale app (Guest/Mobile Connect), ProConnect web application. Log and manage defects. TM4J. UAT.
• Immunization Information System (web application): Manual and automation testing (scripts in SpecFlow). Management of defects on TFS.
• SDL: Various Google websites, Google apps, Honda and BD: Functional testing, Localization testing, Linguistic software testing (written text and ancillary materials in a particular country). Test permission settings, validate User accounts roles. Setup, configure and prepare test devices and environments including various Mobile devices, Android and iOS. Software Quality Assurance Engineer ALTVIA SOLUTIONS (SaaS in Financial Services) Colorado Jan. 2018 – Aug.2018
Sole Software Quality Assurance Engineer, responsible for all Testing activities of Sharesecure (sharesecurely) web application and Altvia AIM Solutions on Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce Classic. Duties included:
Install/update version packages on Salesforce Orgs as and when they become available. Test Bug Fixes / new Features on multiple supported browsers in Sharesecure and Salesforce. End-to-end testing. SIT.
Verify issues and regressions in production environment. Manage/ record bug tickets/new Feature requests
Regression test the key work flows of ACME Mailings, IC (Investor Correspondence) Batches, PMPs (Private Placement Memorandum) in Staging/Test environments. Load testing of IC Batches and ACME Mailings.
Integration testing of Salesforce apps with Sharesecure. Security testing, validate user (Super Admin, Admin and End User) accounts/roles and permission settings in Sharesecure.
Write and maintain test cases in Rainforest. Manage, run, track and analyse tests and results in Rainforest on various browsers and Org environments.
Review, prepare and negotiate business contract renewal.
Plan all testing activities based on 2 weeks Sprint. Work in close collaboration with Development and the Product team. Identify any areas of potential risks and discuss these with team members. Sabbatical - Relocation. Travel. Mar. 2016 – Oct 2016 Page2
Enterprise Software Test Team Lead MASTERCARD (Financial Services) St. Louis, MO Feb. 2015 – Mar. 2016 As part of DevOps manage and co-ordinate testing activities for various MasterCard projects, in particular the MasterPass project. Sole onsite point of contact for test requests. Liaison between development, QA, PMs and Management. Building relationships with key players of the projects and improve existing relationships. Duties included:
Review and analyze project requirement specifications. Analyze testing needs for new application enhancements.
Analyze preliminary data for new testing engagements and projects and help scope out any new testing requests.
Work and co-operate with the Sales team on existing and future client SOW.
Run and manage testing efforts for multiple projects running at the same time. Stay well organized and focused in order to keep up with the changing priorities.
Set up and manage the test team as per the scope provided by MasterCard. Manage off shore test team lead tasks.
Act as a point of escalation for testers and off shore test team leads.
Create test cycles. Delegate and appoint tasks to test team leads and full time testers as appropriate.
Manage test cycles and testing results on test platform. Review the test cycles for accuracy, scope and completeness.
Oversee and manage the testing efforts in test, sandbox and production environments, across several regions (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East) on various mobile devices, Android and iOS.
Ensure results (including re-test requests) are being delivered to the standard and that these can be tracked at any point in time for traceability purposes.
Review the daily bug list. Enter and manage bugs and new enhancement requests in Jira. Create and manage dashboards in Jira to track the progress and statuses of issues. Take ownership of the bugs and monitor their status in Jira on an ongoing basis.
Setup and lead bug triage meetings. Ensure all bug statuses and records in Jira are up to date based on feedback received in the meetings.
Set up and run the daily status meetings during the UAT window. Escalate any issues to the Project Manager including recruitment of specific testers when required.
Manage the Smoke test – live testing sessions, testers providing results in real time. Lead and manage the live testing sessions - liaise between MasterCard dev team and the remote testers and test team leads during the course of live testing (the Smoke Test window).
Actively monitor Slack/test cycle chat and escalate any issues to MasterCard dev team immediately.
Provide instant results and test reports to MasterCard dev team for the live testing.
Highlight testers’ achievements and encourage their good work with incentives and bonuses. Software QA Specialist SWANK MOTION PICTURES (Media sector) St. Louis, MO Jul. 2014– Dec. 2014 Agile environment. Test 17 Public websites (including Ecommerce) across multiple projects such as Streaming Server on various browsers and mobile devices. Cross-checking data against the QA and Production databases in SQL Server Management Studio and AS400. Other Responsibilities included:
• Test the Publicity Admin – configuration settings for Public websites (various languages supported)
• Test Payment Portal for Ecommerce websites
• Test MyHotelMovies (developed for use on Smart TV) and the admin page on the cloud Duties In all Projects included:
• Record bugs and new Tasks/Features in Jira cloud and assign and manage these accordingly. Verify Fixes in Production environment
• Create test cases. Test New Features with no or little requirement specifications in QA environment and verify these in Production.
• Management of issues and workload using Jira.
• Work in collaboration with the Business Analyst, Project managers and Development team. Perform exploratory testing. Report testing status to Project managers
• Ensure deadlines are met for Release deliverables
• Help promote Software Quality Assurance across the development team by encouraging the team in following standards and processes and maintaining these throughout the entire software development cycle. Software Test Lead KANTAR MEDIA - WPP Plc (Media/Advertising) London, UK May 2011 – Dec. 2013 Agile environment. Lead the testing for the XPert team. Understand and analyze Functional, Technical and UI requirements of the project/Release for the XPert+ Media planning tool, across multiple regions and Operating Systems. Duties Included:
• Create timeline for Test Estimates, hardware and software requirements for types of testing carried out
• Design, setup and manage Tests and QA environments in the Cloud (AWS)
• Develop, implement and maintain Test Plans. Check / Review/ Update Test Cases
• System and Integration tests. Regression testing
• Report bugs in OnTime 2011. Test and manage Defects and Features.
• Perform end-to-end testing. Execute scheduled, Ad-hoc and Exploratory testing
• Create and manage all testing related reports and test metrics
• Document and maintain content and structure of all testing activities
• Identify risks and provide mitigation plan. Escalate issues to management
• Improve testing practices and standardize test processes, test scripts and test data
• Ensure deliverables are created as per company established project/Release protocols
• Work in collaboration with Development and Client Services team
• Ensure QA standard guidelines are implemented and followed by the team
• Ensure all the testing deliverables and reports are version controlled and are accessible for the team
• Identify Training requirements (Technical and Soft skills) and forward it to the Development Manager
• Participate in QA reviews; provide support and clarifications as needed for management and the team
• Attend weekly Team meetings and provide updates on QA status
• Communicate and report progress to management on all testing activities
• Management and review of Release Installs, Release notes and Configuration files. Review test processes.
• Encourage team members in maintaining a positive work environment Software Test Analyst XENOMORPH SOFTWARE LTD. (Financial Services) London, UK Apr. 2010 – Apr. 2011 Agile environment. Execute and document Functional Testing of changes made to Xenomorph TimeScape (Data and Analytics Management Solution for Financial Markets) and associated applications as part of the Scheduled Release Process. Specific duties Included:
• Document and execute Regression Testing, involves manual and automated test cases.
• Maintain the Regression Test Pack and the virtual test environments utilized in the testing of Xenomorph TimeScape and associated applications using Hyper-V Manager.
• Maintain and execute the Compatibility Test Plan to ensure Xenomorph TimeScape and associated applications are compatible with supported combinations of Windows Operating systems and Microsoft Office version. This involves both manual and automated test cases. Identify/log defects on DevTrack client.
• Document Test Cases and Execute Tests for scheduled Software Release. Create Test Reports. Assist dev in unit testing.
• Train and provide support to the junior members of the Test Team
• Provide input to the ongoing development of the Test Process. Report progress to QA Manager Software Test Engineer HSS EUROKING Ltd. (Healthcare Industry) Addleston, UK May 2009 – Mar. 2010 Agile environment. System testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, User Interface testing, Usability Testing, Application Security testing, Creation of Application User accounts/roles and their passwords and testing these. Validating User roles and permission settings. Regression testing of E3 Maternity Information System. (E3 is a Client Server based application system developed in .Net environment.) Other duties Included:
• Cross-checking test results against the database using SQL queries in SQL Server Management Studio
• Create test data/test scenarios
• Test TopView (E3 Audit tracking system). Validate audit trails and details of changes made in E3 application.
• Testing the system Interface Engine (IE) with HL7 Test Simulator using HL7 messages and client sending messages. Analyze and record error logs and test results. Analyze, edit and validate HL7 messages and their contents on 7Edit Professional. Create & maintain HL7 test data and proper documentation for future reference.
• Testing application Workflows and Validation rules (designed by the Clinicians), Localization testing, Condition testing, boundary value testing & Equivalence testing to test system’s robustness
• Test and analyze Outputs/Reports (Lists and Statistics) and their outcomes using Data Analysis
• Define specification documents for application/software enhancements. Testing enhancements
• Evaluate and help select the right Defect tracking and management tool.
• Define and implement standards for logging defects.
• Report/log and manage defects under various Projects using OnTime defect tracking system.
• Defect/Change management. Allocate/assign defects to relevant individuals; ensure all defect statuses are up-to-date. Page4
• Client site visits, working directly with them to better understand customer needs and help deliver their defined requirements to client satisfaction. Keeping an open communication line with clients during implementations/upgrades
• In-house and on-site application training
• Coordinate regular briefing sessions with the development and the management to help identify high priority issues/defects or any other issues critical to the business and ensure all parties are in loop with this information Software Test Analyst ODYSSEY FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES Egham, UK Jan. 2008 – Apr. 2009 Agile environment. Agile manual testing on Front office application Odyssey Investment Manager (Odyssey Suite Wealth and Asset Management system.) in .Net and SQL environment. Responsibilities included:
• Analyze and test defects/bugs on various build versions and Maintenance Releases. Test Enhancements
• Analyzing and test User Guide manual. Manage and test client's bug reports
• Report and manage defects accordingly on ServiceNow
• Setting up SQL databases, BACKUP/RESTORE, DTS and manipulating them using SQL queries
• Extract Market data from Bloomberg. Check/validate data in Bloomberg/Database/Front office app
• Integration/System Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Installation testing and record test results on Service-now
• Manage and prioritize defects/bugs and Fixes. Review Release and Installation notes
• Help design and create/update test plans and test cases. Create test data and test environments, Manipulating XML test scripts, CSV File conversion
• Liaison with development and business analysts to determine the business and technical functions
• Provide regular updates to Test Team Lead on the progress of tests and tasks being carried out. Client visits Junior Software QA Engineer SOFTWARE IMAGING Ltd. (Engineering) Oxford, UK Aug. 2006 – Jan. 2008 V-Model Methodology. Testing of driver development toolkits (printer driver toolkits applications) both Manual and automation on various platforms and operating systems. Structured Testing on various build versions. Identify and log errors and defects on Saffront Track (a desktop application bug tracking system) in a clear and concise manner. Create
/update test plans and test cases from Software Requirements Specification document and other project documentation. Other duties include:
• Create/set-up and maintain test environments (including ghosting/re-ghosting and imaging) and execute full tests
(Smoke tests, Performance tests, Stress tests) on them on multiple platforms and operating systems
• Installation testing, System testing and Regression testing. Monitoring and checking these tests and their progress and recording the test results
• Producing test matrix and test status reports using test results
• Attending regular QA and company meetings. Liaison with the development team VOLUNTEER
Oct. 2016 - Present
Volunteer with American Cancer Society for Road to Recovery program and other various non-profit organizations and charity events to help raise money especially for causes such as cancer patients/survivors and their caregivers, also for children affected by special needs and for children affected with heart related diseases through Jayden DeLuca Foundation for Children’s Hospital Colorado.
London Metropolitan University
BSc (Hons) in Computer Science 2000 – 2005
Final Year Research Project (2005) - Waterfall methodology South Birmingham Sixth form College
‘A Levels’ in Mathematics 1997-1999
‘A Levels’ in English Language