Tony Dennis Jr.
Renewable Fuels Association, Washington DC (Operations/ Office Manager/ Executive Assistant to CEO) March.2017- Present
• Under the direction of the President, and in coordination with other staff members, oversee the operational functions of the office, including accounting, meeting planning, human resources, membership communication, and other organizational support.
• Spearhead company move to another suite. Receive quotes and hired coordinated moving companies including IT and Phone, furniture reconfigurations mass recycling/ shredding, calmly and effectively communicating with the office team.
• Maintain and update the organizations Microsoft Dynamics CRM data base and coordinates training
• Maintain and update RFA Membership roster and database for mailings and communications with members, Congress and congressional staff, agency personnel and other supporting organizations.
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments and managing facilities and Coordinates renovation projects
• Providing facility customer service to internal and external stakeholders
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Coordinate all board and other meetings, to include arrangements with RFA staff, members and hotel staff.
• Oversee accounting, to include A/P, membership invoices, budgets and bank reconciliation. Responsible for reviewing bills for accuracy and paying vendors in timely fashion.
• Manage and oversee the Information Technology team and Human Resources Consultants for the organization.
• Ensure assigned office equipment is adequately maintained and secure. Contacts vendors to report service issues. Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, Washington, DC (Senior Administrative Assistant / Office Manager) March. 2016- March 2017
• Prepare memoranda, letters, proposals, charts, tables and other documents using various software packages. Provides support through copying, faxing, and mailing as requested by assigned staff
• Answers telephones, providing caller with general information, transcribing messages, and when necessary directing callers to appropriate staff or voice mail.
• Coordinate travel arrangements including air reservations, scheduling options, hotel reservations, and car rental reservations. Develops travel itineraries to correspond with current schedules. May assist in the completion and processing of expense forms for assigned staff. Produces monthly reports for internal and external clients, based on area of business.
NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CAPITOL HILL CLUB, Washington, DC (Marketing Coordinator/Reservation Specialist) Feb. 2014-March 2016
• Scheduled and coordinate all arrangements for meetings to members (Congressman, Senators, Governors, Hill Staff, and Lobbyist) and high-profile individuals
• Audits and updates individual member demographics and verifies data entry in the membership (Club Connect Software) database
• Manages and updates the company website, post, news releases, event announcements, sends e-blast alerts about Clubs activities and membership information using company website.
• Schedule and attend meetings and events
• Assist/manage day-to-day operational and strategic aspects of a project and scope
• Coordinate the administrative and clerical work for the office MINDEL MANAGEMENT, INC, Washington, DC (Assistant Property Manager) April 2013-Feb. 2014
• Responsibilities involves a broad range of property management functions including, but not limited to assisting with the budget preparation and execution, building operations, facility maintenance and repair, tenant relations and project management, oversees vendors and contracts, construction bids and all administrative tasks assigned by the Property Managers.
• Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting and verifying duties to make payments to vendors, process resident rental payments and obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining property accounts records. NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CAPITOL HILL CLUB, Washington, DC (Concierge) April 2011-April 2013
• Answered phones and operated switchboard, directing calls to various departments within the Committee
• Answering visitor inquiries about company, directing visitors to appropriate contacts, sorting mail, answering incoming calls, and arranging dining request for quest
• Received incoming emails, typed outgoing emails to employees and quest of the club, composed daily reservations for the month, Typed and prepared daily and weekly reports to management staff
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed Republican National Committee, Washington, DC (Postal Liaison) March 2008 – February 2011
• Reconciled Financial statements for the Committee’s Direct Mail
• Sort incoming mail, opening envelops by hand or machine, and deal with parcels as well. Date-stamp incoming mail, and place in mailboxes for pick-up or in carts for distribution
• Creates invoices for account funds, folding items and inserting them into envelopes, or operating automated equipment.
• Provided bookkeeping/accounting on postal accounts, and deposit checks into post office Additional Experience:
Talent Liaison - Escort Presenters/Performers from Red Carpet arrival to departure – Assist stars with their managers and PR team- Assist Stage Managers and Talent for prompt performance - Other various duties as assigned by your Production.
• 2019 Grammys on the Hill, Washington, D.C
• 2019 BET Awards, Los Angeles, CA
• 2020 Grammy Awards, Los Angeles, CA
• 2020 Grammy Prince Tribute, Los Angeles, CA
University of Maryland University College
A.A Communications Studies minor Law for business
Skills/Qualifications: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Direct Marketing, Marketing Research, Coordination, Management, Project Management, Understanding the Customer, Process Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Verbal Communication, Process Improvement, Organization, Multi-tasking, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information, Decision Making, Informing Others Reference: Available upon request