Product and Program Management – Product Strategy, Product
Marketing, Roadmaps, Backlogs, Feature Prioritization, KPIs, OKRs, Requirements, Standards, Budgets, Portfolio Management, Customer Adoption, Collaterals, User Centric
Design(UX/CX/Schematics/Prototypes), Go-To Market, SWOT Analysis, PMLC and PDLC Processes.
Platform and Technology – Big Data, Real Time Predictive Analytics, CIAM, SaaS/Cloud-based products/platforms, large-scale, distributed, scalable, highly-configurable systems, workflows, rules, web services, integration, performance optimizations
Build High Performing Teams: - hire and mentor top talent, managed talent to constantly raise the bar within organization, manage large globally distributed teams
Customer Implementations, Pre and Post-Sales support including demos, presentations, RFPs, RFIs
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Leadership and Management, UC Berkeley
MSBA in Computers and Quantitative Business Management, College of Business and Economics, Cal State
Certificate in Bioinformatics, California State University, 4 years Bachelors in Electronics Engineering, Pune University Certified Scrum Master
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
Jira, SmartDraw, Micro Service Architecture, Big Data Platform, Data Pipelines, Curation, Orchestration, AWS, Modeling, CIAM, APIs, Analytics, Streaming, Batch, Spark, Mango DB
Head of Product, Vitalyze Inc. Sept 2018 to Present
• Lead and Define Product Strategy, Roadmap and Features in Collaboration with the C-Level Suite, Product, Sales/Marketing and Engineering Team
• Set up Product Org, Hire Talent, Create and Manage PDLC that drives towards attaining a scalable Product Portfolio and Increase Business’s Profitability.
• Lead and Define Integration of 3 different platforms (Rx, Labs and Clinical) to create a unified system of delivery.
• Scale, Market and Grow Vitalyze Platform for adoption by big enterprises. Give Demos and do Roadshows, conduct VOC. Director, Platform Product Mgmt, Change HealthCare Feb2016 to Aug 2018 I led mission-critical initiatives in CTO’s Portfolio across the CHC Enterprise. Building Intelligent Healthcare Platform - An Eco-System of Diverse Platforms is one of the Highest Priority Strategic Goal for Change Healthcare. I led Product Management for the key Platforms that enable this Transformation.
• Enterprise Scale Platforms: Incepted, Built and Scaled Intelligent Health Care Data Platform, Data Rights Management Platform and Customer Identity and Authorization Platform Across the CHC Enterprise. o Built and Managed 3 Enterprise Scale Roadmaps and Master Cross-Platform Roadmap o Delivered above and beyond results. Drove for outcomes, KPIs, OKRs, and Customer/ Market Needs and ROI o Successfully led Data Platform and CIAM adoption into multiple, large Business Units
• Adoption and Evangelization: Gave Platform Demos, Tech Talks and Drove Product/Platform Positioning and Vision establishment across the enterprise and outside public forums to a large audience set (hundreds).
• Driving for Enterprise Value: Proposals and New Projects and Manage Capital Budgets
• Set up and Scaled Product Organization from ground up o Process: Established Platform Engagement Process, Product Lifecycle Management Process and Customer On-Boarding and Support Process.
o Personnel: Hired, Mentored and instilled ownership and leadership in Product, Technology, UX, QA and cross-functional resources.
• Upwards, Sideways and Downwards Communication -
o Work closely with Architecture, Engineering and UX teams in selection and decision making on external vendors and third- party solutions.
o ELT and Senior Leadership: QBRs, yearly and multi-year planning SARIKA GULATI
PRODUCT AND PLATFORM LEADER
An Innovative, Problem-Solving Product Leader with a Strong track record of building Distributed and Scalable SaaS/Cloud Based Solutions in Health Tech, Finance and e- Commerce space. Adept in Data Centric and Real Time Analytics Environments, setting up and scaling Product Organizations and Large Scale Integrations from scratch. firstname.lastname@example.org
Page 2 of 2
Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Alkyme Jan 2014 to Feb 2016 Alkyme, a HIPAA compliant intelligent patient care platform that integrates patient’s health data to provide personalized medical care. As a Founder and Product Chief, I was responsible for defining, leading and implementing overall product and innovation.
• Product Management -Incepted and the overall Product Owner for next generation data platform which enables insights into patient’s health providing recommendations, treatment guidelines, and medically relevant alerts to physicians and patients.
• Define the product vision, lead product management team, set product strategy, define requirements, create roadmap, help define requirements and wireframes for execution of Alkyme Platform.
• Built an Offshore and Onsite team comprising of Architects, Technology Lead, Developers, Data Scientists and Business analysts.
• Delivery and Execution - Led and coordinated with cross functional teams – Physicians, Developers, Data Scientists, Architects, Vendors and marketing firms.
• Product Marketing - Putting together marketing strategy, preparation of Pitch Deck, Product Collateral, Company Site and other Marketing related functions.
• Work with Investors for Adoption and Growth of the platform with successful implementations Independent Product Specialist (Jovient Solutions) Sept 2012 to Jan 2014 Accomplishment: Successfully built and sold several software products to Small Businesses Mobile Based Learning Management System – a complex, and personalized iPad Learning Management System. Norton Health Care
• Successfully built a fully operational Delivery Model and Engineering Team (Consisting of UX, Developers, QA and Operations Support) with onshore and offshore team to execute on multiple Web/Mobile projects o A mobile application for patient/physician collaboration, appointment and refills reminders. o Web based Clinic Management System, with features like patient registration, appointments, drug tests, labs, payments, reporting and analytics.
• Managed Client relationship and expectations, tracking of progress against key milestones, providing regular status updates on progress of projects.
• Developed a SaaS based e-commerce platform for tracking and ordering Nutritional Products
• Worked closely with Business Analysts and client to define and capture the requirements and lay down the end-to-end project plan Manager, Product Management, PayPal - eBay Inc. June 2008 to Sept 2012 As a Manager, Data Platform in Corporate R&D Division of Pay Pal / eBay Inc., my focus had been on defining the Platform Roadmap, Product Integrations, Program Delivery and Strategic Business Planning for the organization.
• Real Time Analytics Data Platform: Managed Data Feeds, Core Platform and Use Cases o Drove for 4 Vs of Data Platform – Volume, Veracity, Velocity and Value. o Use Cases: Fraud, Marketing, Risk Management, Rebates, Social Commerce and Collection.
• Data Platform Integration and Adoption:
o Established key accounts such as GSI Commerce, Bill Me Later, Bill-Safe, PayPal Marketing, PayPal Risk, eBay Marketplaces – Billing and Collections, eBay Marketplaces – Trust and Safety. o Real Time Alerts, Predictive Models and Recommendation Engine, Linking APIs, Data Monetization
• Business Monetization, Client Relationship Management, SWOT Analysis
• Product and Program Management
o Created Product Strategy, Roadmap, Execution, Process definition, and various Integrations within/outside of eBay o Created and maintained full Product Lifecycle from inception to adoption. Successfully delivered highly complex products/platforms, their client integrations and post implementation support Product Manager, Symantec Oct 2007 to Feb 2008
Customer Experience group of Online Marketing & Customer Experience
• Create information architecture, user scenarios, storyboard, sitemaps, and navigational hierarchies. Work with the UX team to develop wireframes and mockups to demonstrate a new navigation paradigm and garner feedback on the design.
• Work with focus groups and conduct creative meetings, Coordinate with engineering and design teams to integrate site concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure PreviousExperience
Project Manager – Delta Dental of California May 2006 to Aug 2007 Snr. Business Manager, Simplion Technologies Jan2004 to May2006 Modi Group, India: Lead Developer/ Analyst April 2000 to Jan 2000