Brandon Thomas Smith
989-***-**** email@example.com New York, NY
Bachelor of Business Administration International Business Northwood University 2016
Certifications: Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Project Management Cost Estimation Statistical Analysis Quality Analysis Operational Excellence Start -Ups Operations Management Packaging Technologies Continuous Improvement People Development Care/Of New York, NY June 2019 - Present
• Advance the improvement of processes and systems in the company and implement programs that will have continuing long-term benefits.
• Analyze HR metrics to identify trends & provide recommendations to improve employee retention and engagement.
• Partner with the Head of Fulfillment to establish strategic plans and internal processes that align with the broader business strategy.
• Identify and execute upon opportunities to streamline existing product manufacturing processes, with a focus on both quality and cost reduction.
• Promote competitiveness by reducing supply chain complexities.
• Review current procurement approach across the supply chain to identify and execute opportunities for cost and waste reduction.
• Lead teams to follow the steps of root cause problem solving methodologies and improve their daily work. AMAZON.COM Fort Worth, TX March 2017 – June 2019 Area Manager, Operations
• Acted as an escalation point for team members on complex operational issues.
• Tracked, reports and drafted plans to improve production DPMO through process improvements and personnel training.
• Proactively identified and lead process improvement initiatives using Lean tools to exceed customers’ expectations.
• Developed and lead building initiative projects to continuously improve quality, productivity, and cost effectiveness.
• Assisted in the definition of project scope and objectives to involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
• Met budgetary objectives and made adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
• Collaborated with all teams in the organization to map, improve and standardize cross functional processes and workflows. THE DONALD WOODS FOUNDATION Hobeni, South Africa May 2014 - Aug 2014 Project Manager/Public Relations Specialist
• Delegated project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
• Tracked project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals. IDEAS Beidaihe, China May 2015 - Aug 2015
Worked as a leader, role model, and moral compass for students enrolled in the organizations educational program. Provided International education training to Chinese counterparts to increase their effectiveness to train students to perform in the global arena of business and professional development.