BINDU P K
Sharp individual with team player
attitude and well-honed skills in
Operations, Technology and
Teaching. Known for successfully
troubleshooting software issues and
managing a team for the successful
running of a business. Personable
professional with fluency in English.
- Python, Django
- Internet Of Things
- Data Science using Python and R
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
Alt Mob: +91-623*******
Address: Nedumpilly House,
PRRA -19, Ayyappankavu,
Kochi, Kerala, India-682021
- Leadership and managerial quality
- Strong Programming
- New employee mentoring
- Customer rapport and documentation
- Lesson Plan Development
- Academic Calendar Preparation
- Innovative Teaching Methods
- Classroom Management
- Excellant English Fluency
TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD/Manager
- Directed and supervised team of 15 members engaged in technical training in different sectors such as Python, IOT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Cloud Computing, Block chain etc. and software development.
- Hired, trained and mentored staff to maximize effectiveness.
- Mentored junior team members on technical and non-technical side to improve their efficiency.
- Distributed individual assignments to team members and monitored progress against production timetables.
- Held meetings with employees to evaluate performance and make plans for improvement.
- Continuously checked business target for quality assurance according to strict guidelines.
- Trained new employees and promoted supportive, performance- oriented atmosphere by educating them about new trends in technology, its importance, job opportunities etc.
- Maximized productivity by keeping detailed
records of daily progress and identifying and rectifying areas for improvement.
LIVEWIRE, AYYAPPANKAVU, KERALA, INDIA
NOVEMBER 2019 TO PRESENT
- Built strong rapport with students through class discussions and academic advisement.
- Created materials and exercises to illustrate application of course concepts.
- Established research agenda in IOT, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence field to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Took attendance, graded assignments and maintained student records to assist teachers with administrative tasks and maintain smooth daily operations.
- Co-ordinator of the IEEE Chapter in ECE Dept.
- Department co-ordinator for NBA Accreditation Committee.
- NPTEL mentor for various subjects.
- Applied innovative teaching methods to encourage student learning objectives.
AMMINI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, PALAKKAD, KERALA, INDIA AUGUST 2015 TO SEPTEMBER 2019
MAIN PROJECTS DONE
Real time Cancer Severity
Detection ( Machine Learning )
Home Automation using
Smart Cleaning Robot
LED Cube using Raspberri Pi
Arduino based Count down timer
Dynamic Review prediction of
amazon books using machine
Passport No : J4966253
Will submit upon request
D.O.B : 11-09-1987
Place of Birth :Al-Ain, U.A.E
Current Location : India
Linkedin Profile :
- Developed software for TOSHIBA Scanning machines in IDL, Matlab and Visual C++.
- Experience in handling international DICOM files.
- Worked in Integrated Hospital Enterprises (IHE) team.
- Development related to 3D reconstruction from 2D.
- Excellent documentation, official email handling and Customer handling skills.
- Worked with project managers, developers, quality assurance and customers to resolve technical issues.
- Gathered data on integration issues and vulnerabilities and reported all findings, including improvement recommendations. NEST, TECHNOPARK, TRIVANDRUM, KERALA, INDIA
AUGUST 2010 TO OCT 2013
Government Engg. College, University of Kannur,
- Attained a CGPA of 8 out of 10
- College level First Rank in Final University Examinations
- Member of the IEEE Chapter at College level
- Placed in a well known Software Company, NEST in the final year.
B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION,[ 2006 -
Anna University, Tamilnadu, India
- Attained a CGPA of 9 out of 10
- Conducted lab sessions for junior students to support Electronics based projects
- GOLD MEDALIST OF Anna University
I solemnly declare that the above particulars are true to my knowledge. I Aspire to be in a better atmosphere so that I can exploit myself further and I am confident that I will strive for optimum results in all tasks assigned to me.
BINDU P K
M.TECH IN APPLIED ELECTRONICS, [ 2013 - 2015 ]