Date of Birth : 15th Nov 1994
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status: Single
Gender : Male
To build career in a growing organization, where I can get the opportunities to prove my abilities by accepting challenges, fulfilling the organizational goal and climb the carrier ladder through continuous learning and commitment.
• Electrical Engineering Professional with 3 years of progressive experience in Electrical Site Engineering related to all MEP building construction projects.
• Having experienced and knowledgeable about all kinds of LT and HT electrical installations.
• Experience in Auto CAD and Electrical CAD to prepare and review drawings.
Duration: January 2017 to December 2019.
Organisation: Calicut Delta Engineering Company, Kerala, India Position: Project Engineer Electrical
• Provide technical input and experiences to resolve any discipline related issues that may arise.
• Carrying out servicing and pre-planned maintenance electrical tasks.
• Monitor quality of work and assess the safety at the site including health and environmental issues; ensuring compliance with contractual/QCS specifications, safety and health risk assessments.
• Organising work schedules and maintaining worker time sheets.
• Planning schedule and managing priorities and critical activities in order to complete the works without any delay.
• Maintain the record of daily activities conducted on the site including progress photos and ensuring documentation available for inspection when required.
• Perform engineering tasks using computer-assisted engineering methods and prepared technical drawings to ensure projects fit regulations and customers’ expectations.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Visit Visa valid upto 14th April
Passport No : P4018464
Expiry : 28th Sep 2026
Available on request.
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from Calicut University, India
Main Project: Solar powered efficient thermoelectric Cooler. Mini Project: Speed control of dc motor by PWM technique. Seminar: Control of large salient pole synchronous machine using synchronous optimal pulse width modulation.
• Dedicated and committed, willing to take on challenging roles
• Can handle tough assignments and work to tight deadlines
• Good communicator, Organizer, Hardworking, Efficient.
• Quick learning ability, adaptability and flexibility
• Ability to work accurately and deal with the high workload.
• A friendly, open-minded, receptive team player and motivator who enjoys meeting new people.
I hereby declare that the above information is true to my knowledge and belief.