IT professional with more than ** years developing, building, leading and
managing development teams with implementations in the most diverse technologies. Open source enthusiast. I generate good working climates. I hear. I learn. I share. Looking to leverage my knowledge and experience into new challenges.
Project leader / Tech lead 2005 – present
Banco Credicoop Cooperativo Limitado Buenos Aires
Leader of a multidisciplinary team and more than a dozen external suppliers with implementations in strategic projects such as:
• BPM. Management platform of more than 100 business processes in various areas such as commerce, foreign trade, human resources, credits and risk. Focussed on optimization and operating costs reduction.
• CRM. Customer service and sales (monthly average of 5000 campaigns and 370000 sales opportunities) for branches and telephone channels.
• Chat management system. After chat bot implementation, 85% of conversations are resolved without operator intervention.
• Single sign on corporate portal for more than 7000 users.
• Digital file manager.
• API integration with external insurance brokers applications.
• Queue prioritization and advertising management in branches.
Senior developer 2003– 2005
Advanced Technology Solutions S.A. (Mahindra Comviva) Buenos Aires Analysis and web development. Featured developments:
• QA / QC management tool.
• Cellular fraud control application with implementation in Nextel Communications Argentina and Movistar Argentina.
• Public terminals administration system with implementation in Telefónica Argentina S.A.
• Virtual private networks administration application with implementation in Claro Brasil.
• Automatic reports generation module with implementation in Nextel Communications Argentina.
• Suppliers assistance application with implementation in Grupo Clarín, OSDE Binario, Petrobras and Renault.
Semi Sr. Developer 2001 – 2003
Unisys Sudamericana S.A. Buenos Aires
Web application development for the banking sector. Featured developments:
• Banking application modules with implementation in ScotiaBank Canada and Caribbean branches.
• Maintenance and performance improvements for banking application with implementation in the Banco Popular de Puerto Rico.
Developer 2000 – 2001 Media Group (New Media S.A.). Buenos Aires
Web and desktop application development. Featured developments:
• Sites www.afa.org.ar (Argentine Football Association), www.puntogol.com (Latam football portal), www.unicenter.com.ar (Unicenter Shopping), www.ayresdepilar.com.ar (Private neighborhood) and www.seat.com.ar (Automotive brand).
• Self-consulting terminals with implementation in Blockbuster, Unicenter Shopping and Plaza Oeste Shopping Center.
Information Systems Engineer (Bachelor's Degree) 2001 – 2007 Universidad Tecnológica Nacional Buenos Aires
Technician in information systems speciality (High School Diploma) 1996 – 2000 O.R.T. Buenos Aires
Leadership, commitment, initiative, planning, self-motivated, disciplined, fast learner, problem resolution.
Spanish, native. English, advanced.