ELIZABETH A. JOHANSON
Boca Raton, FL
HIGHLY MOTIVATED LICENSED PHARMACIST, with 15+ years of experience leading and managing pharmacy services for both retail and 503B Facilities, specializing in compounding. Recently acquired Consulting Pharmacist license. CORE STRENGTHS
Customer Service Focused
One-To-One Patient Counseling
Staff Training and Development
Medication Therapy Management
PDX and Enterprise Retail Software
Oasis Scheduling Software
Resourceful and Outcomes-Focused
Staff Pharmacist - Department Manager, KRS Global Biotechnology, Boca Raton, FL 01/2009 - 01/2019
• Instrumental in leading the growth of this startup compounding company to now employing more than 120 staff members, producing more than $12M in annual sales.
• Strategically directed the daily activities in multiple departments including office use, patient specific shipping and labeling departments, to optimize business operations of a specialty compounding pharmacy.
• Supervised a team of employees, ensuring accuracy of data entered, prescriptions dispensed and labeled, and delivery of exceptional customer assistance.
• Conducted quality assurance by verifying compounding formula accuracies. Pharmacy Manager, Publix Pharmacy, Boca Raton, FL 01/2008 - 05/2014
• Promoted from Assistant Manager to Pharmacy Manager for exceeding goals and providing great customer service.
• Revitalized pharmacy operations by acquiring a store that produced an average of $20K per week with no tech hours, to producing more than $60k per week and the addition of 4 techs and 2 intern
• Immunized customers for all Publix supported vaccinations; achieved rank as fourth in the region for top overall number of immunizations provided.
• Led the second busiest store in the region; successfully reduced technician hours to become more profitable and remained efficient.
• Cultivated patient -first focused relationships to become the trusted medication provider of customers who were known on a first name basis.
Assistant Pharmacy Manager, Publix Pharmacy, Boca Raton, FL 01/2002 - 01/2008
• Leveraged relationships with pharmacy managers to guide the day-to -day operations of a high-volume, fast-paced retail pharmacy.
• Liaised between patients, technicians, and prescribers to ensure the timely and appropriate delivery of prescription orders to promote complete customer satisfaction.
• Conducted medication management consultations to help patients understand their medications, identify duplicate therapies, potential drug interactions, and aid in increasing compliance with medication regimens.
• Developed, delivered, and evaluated training programs for new staff and interns to consistently provide the most current and leading practices in the industry.
Doctorate Degree, Pharmacy, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL OCCUPATIONAL LICENSES & CERTIFICATES
Certified lmmunizer, Florida Board of Pharmacy
Licensed Consultant Pharmacist
Licensed Pharmacist, Board of Pharmacy Florida, Department of Health 2002-current Pharmacy Practice Residency Certificate, West Palm Beach VA Medical Center 2002-2003