Medical Account Executive looking for exciting new challenges. My goal at this point in my career is to capitalize upon new opportunities for career development within an organization that values hard work, integrity, and results. I look forward to hearing if I’m a good fit for the medical sales position.
October 2018 – Present
Account Executive • Outside Sales & Training • CGK Medical Responsible for achieving sales objectives by implementing marketing and sales strategies directed at effectively selling and promoting CGK Medical products and services to general physicians, family medicine, internist, and endocrinologist. Facilitated new sales rep product training, sales strategy, and account relations with physicians and other medical decision makers.
December 2016 – October 2018
Account Executive • National Sales Representative • The Expo Group Produced business relationships with primarily medical based companies and associations throughout the united states. Helped generate marketing strategies to be displayed at corporate business events, tradeshows and expos. May 2012 – December 2016
Sports and Recreation Coordinator • Facility Manager • City of Clinton Managed and coordinated city youth and adult sports leagues.
South Western Oklahoma State University, Weatherford Oklahoma
• Bachelor of Science Degree, Allied Health
Medical Terminology, Hospital Administration, Chemistry/Biochemistry
Job Related Skills
• Strong knowledge of the homeostasis management, growth hormone replacement, and hormone replacement therapy
• Ability to facilitate trust and understanding
• Decision-making ability and leadership
• Strong computer skills (Windows, Word, Excel)
• Self-starter and able to evaluate options, make decisions, and operate business activities with minimal supervision
• Sales data software experience (Salesforce)
-Dr. Gary Martin DC, Sports and Spine Chiropractic, Dallas Tx
-Wesley Winfrey, Global Operations Manager Abbot Laboratories, Dallas Tx
-Dr. Jason Mareno DC, Core Active Rehab, Coppell Tx