SUDHIRKUMAR BHIMRAO PAWAR
E-mail: email@example.com; Contact No.: +971*********
To seek a suitable placement for the post of Warehouse Associate
Sr. No. Exam. Year of Passing Marks in % Board/College
1 DGCA Paper - I 2008 70 DGCA
2. Diploma in Electrical Engg. 1989 62.00 Electrical & Instrument Training Institute, Air Force, Jalahalli East, Bangalore
3. H.S.C. 1986 42.67 MSBS & HE Bombay Div. Board
4. S.S.C. 1983 73.29 MSBS & HE, Pune Div. Board
Specialized courses undergone:
eXW IFE Line Maintenance Training
Maintenance Conversion Flight Course on AN-32 Transport aircraft at No. 3TETTRA School. Air Force Station, Barrackpore in year 1990.
QA Goods-In Inspection Training.
QA Training on SW-Preloading.
QA_ATA 300 Training
Oracle DATA Entry OJT
Diploma in Computer Application at S.S.S. Computer Education center, West Arjun Nagar, Agra in the year 2005.
Hardware & Networking Course at Yash Computer Centre, Air Force Station Agra in the year 2006.
Total Professional/Industrial Experience:
1. Firm : Panasonic Avionics Corporation (Bharat Aviation Pvt. Ltd.)
Post : Inventory Coordinator
Duration : 28th Apr 08 – 15th Apr 17 (Mumbai)
16th Apr 17 – Till Date (Abu Dhabi)
Nature of Duties:-
Supporting Turnkey Maintenances Services by coordinating with other Stations & Repair Shop Globally.
Carry out SW-Preloading on Panasonic IFE Head End Units.
Goods-In Inspection as per the Regulations, Procedures and use of ARCs.
Managing Inventory in Oracle & RAMCO as per operational requirements.
Carrying out weekly cycle count of Inventory as per Oracle List.
Preparing the shipment documents & MRO.
Coordinate with DHL / CHA w.r.t Import / Export of the IFE spares.
Assisting MSR during Media Loading.
2. Firm : Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation
Post : Electrical Engineer
Duration : 2nd Nov 07 – 27th Apr 08
Nature of Duties:-
Estimation, Execution, Supervision of Electrical Projects.
Supervision of Maintenance Work on Electrical Installations.
Supervision of Air-conditioning System.
3. Firm : Safetech Industries
Post : Sr. Electrical Technician
Duration : 27Jun 07- 19-Jul 07
Nature of Duties:- Area supervisor on British Gas Platform during Commissoning of Elect. & Inst Equipts.
4. Firm : Indian Air Force
Post : Electrical Technician
Duration : Mar 1987- Mar07
Nature of Duties:- 1st & 2nd line servicing of electrical system of transport a/c AN-32 MTOW-27 Ton
• 13 years of experience in I & II line servicing of AN-32 Transport a/c MTOW-27 Ton.
• Snag rectification, Component Replacement & Bay Servicing of Electrical Systems components e. g. Starter Generators, Alternators, Rotary Invertors, Actuators.
• 4 years of experience Maintenance & Servicing of Aircraft Storage Batteries, Aircraft Starting Trolleys, Rectifiers (1 & 3 phase), Mobile Lighting Trolleys.
• Worked as In Charge of Electrical Section of 16-20 persons which includes the deployment of manpower as per the priority of work, supervising their work, directly responsible to the Senior Technical Officer.
• Conversant with handling of Inventories & documentation procedure.
i) Tarmac Management.
ii) Flight Safety awareness.
iii) Use of airborne/ground equipment testers.
iv) First aid and fire fighting.
Date of Birth : 20th Feb 1968
Languages Known : English, Marathi, Hindi.
Marital Status : Married.
DATE: 20/02/2020 Sudhirkumar B.Pawar
PLACE: Abu Dhabi