PMP, PMI-ACP, SAFe POPM, SAFe SA, SAFe SSM
Driven Project Manager with a
demonstrated track record for
managing complex projects and
impacting business results in fast-
paced, value-driven, creative
environments. Leader and
inﬂuencer with internal/external
stakeholders and teams delivering
results within aggressive timelines
and budgets. Diligently manages
trade-offs between scope, time,
cost and quality.
• Innovation and Leadership
• Value-driven delivery
• Continuous Improvement
• Schedule Management
• Lean Agile Methodology
• Risk Management
• Adaptive planning
• Scope Management
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Microsoft Project
• Microsoft Ofﬁce Suite
• Apple Suite
• Google Suite
The Drone Racing League, New York, New York: May 2018 - Nov 2019 Project Manager
• Managed multiple advanced technology racing and military drone development projects.
• Responsible for Scheduling Management for multiple hardware and embedded software development projects.
• Facilitated project risk analysis with contingencies and risk response strategies.
• Maintained project transparency by creating and issuing appropriate communications to key stakeholders, and project teams.
• Managed budget and international vendor contracts for the DRL Simulator development teams in U.S, Brazil and Croatia.
• Prioritized the backlog features ensuring needs were met and the team stayed on the development schedule.
• Created requirement documentation for the electrical, mechanical and radio engineering teams.
• Established project dependencies and timelines across multiple virtual and local engineering teams.
• Procured parts and equipment from Asian manufacturers.
• Established business case and development roadmap to include Department of Defense stakeholders, budget and timelines.
• Created a comprehensive competitive market analysis across all of the DRL product lines.
• Created a business development plan of action to engage development partnership opportunities across the Department of Defense and Government, cost-sharing, and in-kind funding.
Accomplishments: Business requirements, intelligence, competitive market analysis and benchmarking assessments guides software and hardware development decisions across the DRL's engineering and autonomous efforts. Promoted to: Head of Technical Operations
• Successfully fostered organizational change with Lean and Agile practices, procedures to create a collaborative environment, increased drone production output, trim waste and raised team morale.
• Instilled continual improvement values, workﬂow improvements, safety practices, and drone testing procedures.
• Implemented the rollout of DRL’s ﬁrst inventory management system that structured over $2 million of dollars of materials, parts, and equipment.
• Created DRL’s ﬁrst documentation repository for safety and training modules to develop a cross-functional team.
• Critically reassessed and realigned over $4.2 million DRL’s Product’s line ﬁnances that include online gaming, racer drones, autonomous racing drones, and Military spec drones.
• Raised Technical Operations Team’s standards and successfully initiated cross- functional team training to relieve resource strain. CONTACT
150 4th Ave Brooklyn, NY 11217
PMP, PMI-ACP, SAFe POPM, SAFe SA, SAFe SSM
• Worked closely with ﬁnance executives to develop an invoice tracking system this effort positively impacted DRL’s deductible tax base by
• over $4.2 million dollars.
• Spearheaded an inventory management system has added business insight to over $2 million dollars of materials, parts, and equipment.
• Successfully motivated the team to become FAA 107 certiﬁed.
• Developed new policies and procedures for the organization. These actives included or safety, training and testing requirements to develop a cross- functional team.
Concrete Jungle Productions, New York, NY: July 2007 - April 2018 Project Manager
• Managed a cross-functional team to develop a digital campaign.
• Reduced pre-production risk by supporting the “fail fast” approach.
• Develop resource planning, create project roadmap schedule, and analyze continuous plan improvements.
• Analyze work efﬁciencies with a lean-mindset to identify waste reduction opportunities throughout all phases of production
Accomplishment: Project successfully contributed to a 518% increase to Southern Comfort’s website trafﬁc and a 603% increase in social media shares. NBCU Peacock Productions
• Manage team discussions when conﬂicts arise, ensure role clariﬁcation and inclusiveness of members with creative approaches to problem solving.
• Drove Scrum practices of daily stand-ups and retrospectives to improve all production phases.
• Maintained continuous alignment of project scope with client’s business objectives and made recommendations to enhance the effectiveness of business results.
• Developed resource planning, created project roadmap schedule, and analyzed continuous plan improvements
• As a result, the project was circulated to domestic and international markets within NBCU Entertainment.
Wieden & Kennedy Agency
• Developed and executed project management plans for all aspects of production and deliverables.
• Developed and coached teams for high performance in production.
• Ensured stakeholder involvement and resolution of risks and issues. Accomplishment
• As a result, the project Increased brand awareness and visibility of Marriott Modern to its global audience of interior designers. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Project Management Professional
(PMI) License #: 2142360
Agile Certiﬁed Practitioner (PMI)
License #: 2157137
SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) ®
SAFe Scaled Agilist (SA)
License #: 143*****-****
SAFe Project Owner
License # 939*****-****
Program Management Professional
Fordham University, NY
• M.A in Communication
Media Studies (2005-2007)
• B.A in Film Studies (2000-2005)
• Project Management Institute
• SAFe Community Member (SAFe)
• The Association for Unmanned
Vehicle Systems International
When not working, Brendon is an
audiophile and lover of a broad
range of Americana music. He is an
avid fan of football, auto, and
motorcycle racing. He loves riding
on two wheels and plans to discover
the world on a motorcycle.
• Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor
• Obtained Series 7 & 63 (Expired)