Summary of Qualifications
** ***** ********** ** *** Telecom industry with Centurylink. Possess 9 years experience with development processes/projects and analysis in Business Rules Management System, EASE, and EXACT (similar to CoBRRA). Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and change management. Works effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, with flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability. Knowledge and understanding of business rules management systems. Experience in writing solution requirements, business rules design, testing and implementing solutions, and years of experience testing (Unit, Scenario, Regression) including defect triage, logic verification, and troubleshooting. Demonstrated strength in understanding and handling complex technical and operational issues. Motivated and customer-driven team-player who produces high quality results. AREA OF EXPERTISE
● Access Service Ordering Guidelines (ASOG) Industry guidelines for issuing Access Service Requests (ASR)
● Electronic Administration & Service Order Exchange (EASE)
● Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Custom Rules for EASE (this is similar to CoBRRA/TOG)
● Create User Stories
● User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
● Exchange Access Control and Tracking (EXACT)
● FLEX/TUF: Custom edits in (EXACT)
● Microsoft: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
CenturyLink, Minneapolis, MN (1998-2020)
● Telecom company offering both retail and wholesale services. Lead Operations Analyst, (March 2017-January 2020)
● Created BRMS custom rules for ASR EASE for Wholesale Access products in BRMS EASE VFO test environments. Conducted meetings with Process and Operation personnel and determined necessary requirements for any new or existing BRMS Rules.
● Developed and wrote the code for BRMS edit for the rule and created user stories; conducted all UAT to ensure BRMS rules worked as required. Provided updated documentation of BRMS rules, and UAT documentation to those in Process and Operation teams.
● Coordinated with IT to deploy to production version of EASE VFO and conduct post release UAT to ensure BRMS rules were deployed successfully. Worked directly with the ASOG team on Telecom industries Standard release updates to EASE Bi-annually.
● Troubleshot and investigated questions of exiting BRMS rules. Determined if the rule functioned properly or needed to be updated to resolve issues. Communicated finding and solution to CenturyLink process personnel, and our wholesale customers. Lead Operations Analyst, (May 2011-March 2017)
● EXACT 2011-2017: Wrote code for Custom FLEX/TUF edits for Wholesale ordering of Access products.
● Worked in EXACT testing and production environments. Collaborated and coordinated meetings with Process and Operation personnel regarding requirements on any new or existing FLEX/TUF custom edits. The bullet point above was too long and the wording was a little funky so I split it up into two bullet points. Hopefully it still makes sense.
● Developed and wrote the FLEX/TUF custom edits and conducted all UAT to ensure FLE/TUF rules worked as required.
● Scheduled and deployed to the production version of EXACT and verified FLEX/TUF edits were updated successfully. Maintained all existing tables within EXACT for validation of data submitted.
● Worked directly with the ASOG team and updated to EXACT Bi-annually. Senior Lead Analyst/Macro Express Developer, (May 2006-March 2011)
● Utilized Macro express (which is similar to RPA, and UiPath) to write code to automate order issuing and validation processes in support of processing centers. Evaluated process that could be automated utilizing Macro Express for additional cost savings and efficiencies.
● Coordinated with CenturyLink process and CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carrier, who are wholesale customers) per contract agreement. Created a Macro program to submit large volume bulk order requests rather than them submitting each individually in EASE, and EXACT.
● Minot State University, Minot, ND — B.A. in Business Management