Email: email@example.com Phone: 856-***-**** LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/nidhi-patel-01945a19b EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Master's in Electrical and Computer Engineering 01/18 – 05/20 Rowan University, Glassboro NJ
• GPA: 3.8 / 4
Bachelors in Information Technology 06/13 – 05/17
Gujarat Technological University
• CGPA: 8.67 / 10
• Diploma course in multilingual Computer Programming of C-DAC, GIST from Zion Technology, Ahmedabad, India
• Android training from ExcelPTP Solutions, Ahmedabad, India
• Python 3 (Sololearn)
• R Programming (LinkedIn Learning)
Databases: MY SQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, Apple iOS, Android, Linux PROJECTS
Adaptive Game 05/19 – 05/20
• Master’s thesis topic
• Performed individual Research
• Assembled an algorithm which helps game to be an adaptive
• Pattern Recognition and Decision Tree concept has been used
• Technology: Unity 3D (C#)
Algae City Game 05/18 – 05/19
• This is a real-time educational game for secondary school
• The overall game hierarchy is a modular based sequential game that is aimed towards educating the user about the value of algae.
• There are multiple game modules that the character must be surpassed to advance further, each providing a challenging and educational task for the player.
• Technology: Unity 3D (C#), 3DMax, Adobe Fuse
Running Bunny 11/18 – 12/18
• Build a game in virtual reality
• Used different features of unity called unity shader, lighting, GUI.
• Technology: Unity 3D (C#), Substance Painter, Maya Travel Onwards 06/16 – 05/17
• Designed and developed an Android application that provides various traveling facilities.
• This application has various features like hotel booking, property description, ratings, and a list of attractions for different places with details.
• API used: Google Maps, Expedia
Research Fellow 01/18 – 05/20
Rowan University, Glassboro NJ
• Performed individual Research (Thesis: Adaptive games)
• Assist professor in their on-going projects
• Implemented tasks in real-time projects (Algae City Game) Front End Android developer 06/16 – 05/17
ExcelPTP, Ahmedabad, India
• Developed new features to make a scalable and responsive user interface applications
• Designed unit-testing code for robustness, bug fixing and improving application performance
• Collaborated with other team members to optimize the development process
• Technologies used: Java, JQuery, Android Studio
Office Assistant 06/16 – 03/17
Gujarat Technological University, India
• Assisted staff with daily routine operations.
• Performed duties includes handling phone calls, help students for their doubts, Update appointment calendars, schedule follow-up appointments
• General office work, data entry and maintaining statistics ACHIEVEMENT
Research Fellowship of $ 28,000 (Rowan University, Glassboro NJ)