Dr. Simran Gandhi
Registration No- 009343
Aspiring to be associated with a reputed organization and work in a challenging environment where my skills are utilized fully. I am willing to work with a great deal of commitment, dedication and hardwork. My experience and skills will contribute towards Yielding twin benefits of organizational growth and personal learning. EDUCATION-
BDS- Yamuna institute of dental sciences and research, affl. To Pt. B.D. Sharma university of health sciences, rohtak.
• Completed 1 year of Internship from Yamuna institute of dental sciences and Research, Yamuna nagar..
• 2 months each of General Dentistry and basic dental implantology programme at Maxdent Tricity Dental hospital, zirakpur, with total 10 months of total experience in same hospital.
• Skilled in performing RCTS on all teeth.
• Skilled in dental implants.
• Gingivectomy, subgingival scaling and root planning.
• Treating and managing Paediatric patients.
• Skilled in doing extractions.
Alveoloplasty & Periodontal flap surgeries.
• Cosmetic fillings.
• Handling cases of Removable Partial Denture & Complete Dentures.
• Removable Partial Dentures and Fixed Partial Denture PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN-
•Participated in various Dental camps in primary schools.
•Participated in various campaigns,to spread awareness for AIDS, NOSMOKING & ANTI- TOBACCO.
Basic Knowledge of Computer (MsOffice,MsExcel,MsPowerpoint). HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Reading & traveling
My strength may be marked with the given words-
Ability to learn things fast.
Good communication skills.
Willingness to learn new & advanced techniques of dentistry.
Passionate about my work.
Disciplined about my work.
Punjabi, English, Hindi,
Name- Simran Gandhi
Date of birth- 24.07.1995
Address- #88, Nanda colony, Farakpur, jagadhri workshop, yamunanagar.
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby solemnly declare that all the information provided here is true as per the best of my knowledge.
Dr. Simran Gandhi