Street, New York, NY 347-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Yeshiva University, Yeshiva College, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science; Data Science track, Math minor May 2020 Overall GPA: 3.7
Related coursework: Machine Learning, Math Stats, Modern Data Management, Data Cleaning, AI, Data Science Applied. Awards: Full Merit Scholarship (2017-2020)
Proficient or familiar with a vast array of programming languages, technologies and concepts, including:
● Windows, Mac, Shell Scripts
TSG Tel-Aviv, Israel
Full Stack Developer June 2018 – August 2019
● Acquired skills in Angular 6 (client side) and added new features based on existing code.
● Developed software for Airforce usage utilizing Java on the server side for real time operational use and research.
● Collaborate on a team of twenty on targeted projects to support the overall mission and goals for the unit.
● Services, tools and technology used: Zookeeper, Kafka, Graph QL, PostgreSQL and Rest API’s. BIOSENSE WEBSTER Yokne’am Illit, Israel
WPF Developer June 2017 – October 2017
● Joined an existing project, CartoENT, implemented new UI design (WPF), new features and maintained code (CLI and C#). These changes are implemented in the market release system. Worked closely and efficiently with the QA and UI/UX teams, with “can do” and delivery in-time motivation.
MATRIX Hertzliya, Israel
WPF Developer, UI Designer January 2016 – January 2017
● Developed an Operational GUI for one of Israel’s top defense companies. C# and WPF.
● Developed Server-side simulator to test the software.
● Created UI designs for different projects, while paying attention to customer needs and desires.
● Maintained, improved and implemented new features on an existing project, as part of a team.
● Completed AWS Solution Architect course.
ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCE, INTELLIGENCE FORCE, 8200 ELITE UNIT Hertzliya, Israel WPF Developer, BI Developer, Electronic Intelligence Analyst, Team Leader December 2011 – November 2015
● Developed operational GUI for real time and research use, for the Electronic Intelligence branch. The software represents a quantum leap for intelligence capabilities and serves as the only operational system in the field. C# and WPF on the client side, while the server side was Oracle DB. Signed one-year professional contract to develop this software.
● Investigated intelligence activities and produced activity reports, combined by different intelligence fields, to draw a clear and detailed picture, using SQL and Cognos (IBM platform). Conducted depth processing of radar signals.
● Developed programs to automate daily procedures using Python, which saved valuable time, which then has been used for intelligence work.
● Taught SQL course for soldiers who do not serve in a technological position, to increase efficiency and maximize working hours.
● Performed operational shifts in the Electronic Intelligence force. Analyzed and dealt with different situations under pressure in short periods of time.
● Responsible for the intelligence product and reflecting it to the customers on a strict delivery time.
● Became a source of knowledge in a new field that has reached the operational field in the Electronic Intelligence branch.
● Commanded a group of four soldiers in a new field that has reached the operational field in the Electronic Intelligence branch. Together, the team received the 8200-unit commander award for its work and the intelligence product. SKILLS & INTERESTS
Languages: Hebrew (native), English (fluent), Russian (fluent) Achievements: Captain of the YU Men’s Tennis team (2018 – Present); Represented Israel in World Team and European Championships
(reached quarter-final) in Beach Tennis; Tennis Skyline Champions (2017, 2018, 2019); Tennis All conference first team (2019); Skyline Rookie of the year (2017); Coaches Award (2017, 2019); 8200-unit commander award for a project during the military service, (2014) Interests: Sports (Tennis, Beach Tennis, Soccer), Reading detective books, Traveling, Hiking, ML, Escape Rooms