Omer Saeed Handooom
Flat *, Nawaf street Cross *, Al-khobar, Saudi Arabia,+966*********,firstname.lastname@example.org Summary I am a professional Mechanical Engineer graduated from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) with honor.
I have almost 24 years working experience in the Engineering and Management fields. My varied work experience coupled with my engineering degree has prepared me to be a productive member and to contribute to the success and achievement of your company.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor that reflects the company's Commitment to quality, continuous improvement and respect for individuals.
• Effectively lead, manage and develop a group of multinational work team to carry and accomplish the operational goals and objectives.
• Identify, diagnose and resolve operational, manufacturing and maintenance Problems within deadlines.
• Increased the production volume by 20% in 2014 (from 4500 ton/m to 5400 ton/m)
• Effective contribution in finalizing the machines and equipment selection for new plant by travelling to Europe and close the deal.
• Attending various Metal Wire& Rod exhibition in Europe to widen our knowledge and be exposed with new machines and technology in the field. Education 1985-1991
King Fahad University of Petroleum & Minerals.
• Bachelor of science in Mechanical Engineering with honor.
• Attended but not completed a course for Master of Business and Administration (MBA).
• Attending short courses in hydraulic,quality control in addition to some courses introduced by HADEED related to steel industries .
2018 - 2020 :
A) Zyad Alshoabi for General Contracting Est..
Mechanical Engineer ( 2 Years )
• Review documents to ensure safe installation for new parts or materials .
• Arrange and follow the installation of new mechanical equipment on the site following all operation and safety regulations.
• Give proper training for the workers to avoid troubleshooting and warranty claims .
• Follow and arrange for the maintenance of various machines used in the site also follow purchasing of spare parts needed.
• Communicate clearly with workers to ensure the project is being built properly.
• Attend meeting with civil engineers to provide an update on project progress. 2001 - 2015 :
B) Bawan Metal Industries Co.
) For Steel Products Manufacturing & Reinforcement Steel wire) Production Manager (14 Years )
• Manage high volume manufacturing of more than 10 production lines.
• Maximize effectiveness of production team,equipment and materials to produce multi-line products within planned schedules.
• Develop and track cost improvement project to reduce production costs and material waste.
• Lead,develop and evaluate production staff of 150 members.
• Manage activities related to strategic purchasing and raw material handling.
• Ensure safe work environment through implementation of safety awareness plan.
• Develop technical documents including instructions and procedure manuals.
• Assist with new cost quotes and price quotation for products.
• Supervised and direct employee disciplinary and training programs.
• Coordinate and arrange with Maintenance Manager the preventive maintenance plan .
• Work with Quality Control Manager in order to fulfill all quality and ISO requirements. 1998 – 2001
B) Al- Faris & Co. for Heavy Industries
Conventional machining Technologist (1.5 Years)
• Prepare technological procedure for conventional work shop ( CWS) operation, including production steps, machine name, required tools and gauges, timing, safety precautions and other technical information .
• Suggested new machining process to improve the quality & reduce the manufacturing time.
• Coordinate with planning dept. to prepare monthly workload plan for CWS.
• Review and check the drawings to ensure fixing technological mistakes before issuing them to production .
Design Engineer (1.5 Years )
• Contribute in designing mechanical parts related to the vehicle using auto Cad Software.
• Discuss with designer team the daily problems facing machine shop, assembly lines and various possibilities to solve them .
1991 - 1998
C) Banawi Packaging
( Leading company in packaging industries in the Kingdom &Gulf ) Customer Service Coordinator (3 Years )
• Analyze customer's requirements and negotiate with customer various possibilities.
• Follow with customer the design approval and other specification and coordinate the same with process and production dept.
• Ensure timely and accurate implementation of all executive accounts.
• Deal promptly and effectively with customer complaints. Production Supervisor (4 Years )
• Supervise & execute all activities in shop floor .
• Controlled &distribute the manning of production staff.
• Monitor& control customer orders in all work centers.
• Contribute in many projects to maximize productivity and to reduce waste. Computer Knowledge &Short courses
Worked on different computer system & software packages such as
Business Planning & Control Systems (PBCS)
Microsoft Excel & word .
Design Work Bench (DWB) for carton & die designs .
Corel draw for computer Graphics Design.
AutoCAD 14 for Engineering Drawing.
Attended various training courses including
Quality Control training Course.
Training on Kongsberg Sample & Die maker machines.
Basic Hydraulic Training Course.