Trevor Doren, PA-C
**** ******** **. #*** ******, OH 43606
firstname.lastname@example.org / 517-***-****
Dec 2019 Master of Science in Biomedical Science
THE UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO TOLEDO, OH
Major: Physician Assistant
May 2013 Bachelor of Science,
NORTHERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
THE UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PROGRAM TOLEDO, OH Oct 2019 –
Clinical Preceptorship – South Toledo Internists
• Management of acute and chronic medical conditions including gout, COPD, asthma, urinary tract infection, hypertension, nephrolithiasis, hyperlipidemia, chronic renal insufficiency, diabetes and annual wellness exams. September 2019
Behavioral Medicine Clinical Rotation – Valko & Associates
• Psychiatric patient assessment, medication management, diagnosis, and treatment plans.
• Management of depression, anxiety, bipolar I and II, schizophrenia, autism, and personality disorders. August 2019
Orthopedic Trauma - Elective – Promedica Toledo Hospital
• Assessed and treated patients with traumatic orthopedic injuries in the emergency room/outpatient setting.
• Acted as first assist in orthopedic trauma operating room and provided pre- and post-operative care. July 2019
Women’s Health Clinical Rotation – Promedica Toledo Hospital and University of Toledo Medical Center
• Patient assessment and treatment in outpatient, surgical, and obstetric emergency settings.
• Management of female reproductive cancers, rupture of membranes, labor, vaginitis, and prenatal care. June 2019
General Surgery Clinical Rotation – University of Toledo Medical Center
• Prepared patients for surgical procedures in clinic and acted as first assist in the operating room. May 2019
Pediatric Clinical Rotation – Promedica Toledo Hospital PICU
• Trained in critical care of pediatric patients with include asthma, diabetic ketoacidosis and traumatic injuries. April 2019
Emergency Medicine Clinical Rotation – Hurley Medical Center Flint, MI
• Procedures including intubation, EKG interpretation, CPR, suturing, & intravenous access.
• Emergent and urgent management of acute conditions including MVA, acute asthma exacerbation, lacerations, pneumonia, nephrolithiasis, congestive heart failure, intracranial hemorrhage, encephalitis, cardiac arrest, diabetic ketoacidosis, acute renal failure, and various sprains, strains, and fractures. March 2019
Urgent Care Clinical Rotation – Greater Toledo Urgent Care
• Efficiently assessed and treated a high volume of patients with a variety of acute illnesses or injuries. February 2019
Family Medicine Clinical Rotation – Fallen Timbers Family Physicians
• Practiced in obtaining histories, performing physical exams, and formulating treatment plans while maintaining quality patient-provider relationships.
• NCCPA Certification January 2020 • 2019 AHA BLS and ACLS Certifications Professional References
• April Garner, MSBS, PA-C, Program Director
• Tyson Wyant, PA-C Pediatric Cardiology
• Ben Tobias, PA-C, South Toledo Internists