CHIRANJEEVI D B
Ph. No: +91-906*******
Looking for a job position in an organization that needs an individual who will work as an engineer and has the ability to work with a team for a particular purpose.
NAME OF INSTITUTION
YEAR OF PASSING
Jain Institute of Technology, Davanagere
●Drafting software: AUTOCAD
●Modelling software: CATIA V5
MCC ALCAST PVT LTD, NELAMANGALA, BANGALORE
Duration: 4 months
Position: Quality Supervisor
Responsibility: Supervision of workers and inspection of aluminium castings as per design and dimensions.
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, JALAHALLI, BANGALORE
Duration: 10 Months
Position: Graduate Apprentice.
Responsibility: Working in "TRANSFORMERS AND COIL WINDING DEPARTMENT".
Involved in winding, assembly and testing the transformers and coils through several stages and working in production control with applications and SAP modules.
●Team player and team maker
●Good presentation and communication skills
●Engine Technology Internship
●Product Development Cycle and Design Life Cycle
REGENERATIVE BRAKING SYSTEM
Regenerative Braking System is the way of slowing vehicle by using the motors as brakes. Instead of the surplus energy of the vehicle being wasted as unwanted heat, the motors act as generators and return some of it to the overhead wires as electricity. This energy is stored in a large battery, and used by an electric motor that provides motive force to the wheels.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Attended technical workshop on “Product Development Cycle” and “Design Life Cycle” organised by CADD CENTRE Davanagere.
• Attended skill development program “Engine Technology Internship” curated by Rectangle Automotive Technologies.
• Secured FIRST place in event “ABHIYANTRIX” at E-UTSAV conducted by Bapuji institute of engineering and technology, Davanagere.
• Attended technical workshop on “Applications of Vibration Testing” held at Jain institute of technology, Davanagere.
• Member of NGO (SAHAYOG ORGANISATION) to help poor and orphans.
• Leaded our college cricket team for VTU inter division cricket tournament which is conducted annually as a part of sports under the university.
• Got best performer award in placement training conducted by SEVENTH SENSE TALENT SOLUTIONS.
CHIRANJEEVI D B
#61/2, Mathru nilaya, Beside giri talkies, Anekonda, Davanagere
English, Hindi, Kannada
Hobbies & Interests
Playing Cricket, Chess & Novel Reading
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to my knowledge.
PLACE: Bangalore (CHIRANJEEVI D B)