• IT professional with infrastructure support and management experience.
• Prior experience in the Banking, Manufacturing and Healthcare industries.
• Coordinated efforts to stand up a global Service Desk and Deskside Support teams at Lifescan; a startup company; formerly a division of Johnson and Johnson.
• Served as an End User Support Manager at Doylestown Hospital.
• Provided system administration and Level II support in full time and contract roles.
• Responsible for the implementation of new systems at St. Mary Medical Center. TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Client Computing, Telephony and Software infrastructure support experience
- Include AD, O365, Mitel, Cisco CUCM, SharePoint, Jira, Confluence and Service Now usage.
- Familiarity with Networking protocols and devices. CAREER NARRATIVE
LifeScan, Malvern, PA
10/2018 – 9/2019
IT Analyst 4 – Productivity Tools
• Trained, staffed and directed End User Support staff.
• Policy, process and knowledge base creation and management.
• SharePoint, Jira and Confluence administration.
• SLA compliance management.
Black Rock, Wilmington, DE
6/2018 – 9/2018
Contractor – Network CPR
• Short-term assignment consulting at Black Rock; a global asset management institution.
• Served as a technical resource assisting with a Windows 10 migration project. Doylestown Health, Doylestown, PA
11/2016 – 3/2018
End User Services Manager
• Managed staff consisting of 5 Desktop Analysts, 3 Service Desk Analysts, Contractors and Interns.
• Responsible for staffing; operational planning; allocation of IT resources and project management.
• Promoted employee development through training, intra-departmental project engagement, 1:1 mentoring, skills assessment, knowledge building and formal reviews.
• Successfully implemented and enforced Service Level Agreement support standards.
• Successfully implemented departmental rounding efforts for direct ownership and insight to the needs of each assigned clinical department. VWR, Bridgeport, NJ
8/2016 to 9/2016
Contractor – Beacon Hill Technologies
Information Technology Site Manager
• Temporary 6-week assignment to fill a vacancy until a hired applicant relocated to the area.
• Responsible for the daily hands-on support of a site consisting of 220 end users.
• Supported IBM desktops and laptops, Wyse thin client workstations and mobile devices.
• Served as the sole IT resource supporting all IT requests. GGB, an EnPro Industries Company, Thorofare, NJ
3/2014 to 6/2016
Information Technology Site Manager
• Directed IT resources for 280 end users at 2 manufacturing locations.
• Managed daily operations and supported ticketing systems to ensure SLA compliance and Shared Services alignment with business expectations.
• Interacted with Corporate Data Center, Infrastructure, Applications, Service Desk, and End User Support teams to deliver solutions in a timely manner. Bank of America, Hopewell, NJ
4/2012 to 12/2013
Consultant – TEK Systems
Compliance and Remediation Analyst
• Served as a consultant on a global non-permitted software compliance and remediation project.
• Tested, presented to management, and instructed new contractors on the WMI console tools, Excel functions, and best practices to remove software using a non-scripted approach as required by banking regulations.
• Led project and reduced instances to single digits for each occurrence type delivering a 99.9% success rate.
St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, PA 3/2007 - 11/2011 System Administrator /Implementation Specialist / End User Support Team Lead
• Supported the Applications and Technology teams, providing end user hardware and software assistance.
• Facilitated the planning, testing and implementation of new clinical systems and related hardware.
• Transferred knowledge and trained support staff on new and updated software and hardware systems.
• Consistently recognized for patient satisfaction survey results and realized SLA goals of 97+%.
Diploma in Computer Networking, The Chubb Institute, Springfield, PA Associates in Computer Science, Lyon's Technical Institute, Philadelphia, PA