**** ******** ****, ***** ******* PA 16801
Github – www.github.com/Zatosama
Hello, my name is Eric Ferguson and I am a Full-Stack software engineer with several years of experience writing enterprise grade applications in Python and Java stacks. I aim to leverage my experience to provide maximum impact through selection of proper tools and engineering practices. SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
(Angular & React) (5), HTML/CSS(10)
• CompTIA A+ (PC Hardware repair certification) -Active
• CompTIA Net+ (Networking technician certification) – Active PERSONAL_PROJECTS
• www.github.com/Zatosama/VulnerabilityDatabase - Django/React web application that allows users to catalogue software and associated vulnerabilities using a web interface. WORK EXPERIENCE
Raytheon 2/2018 - Present
Software Engineer I State College, PA
• Supported and designed as part of a team all components of a full-stack Java web application using Spring, Gradle, Tomcat, and MongoDB.
• Supported Full-Stack Python applications including REST services, and Flask/Django.
• Development pipeline experience using Git, Jenkins, and Artifactory.
• Hands on experience with AWS setting up virtual EC2 instances and networking.
• Hands on experience deploying and maintaining Docker containers.
• Worked with a geographically distributed team using agile iterations using scrum and 1 or 2 week sprints.
• Implemented a constraint-based programming algorithm into our Java microservice that greatly improved performance.
Campbell & Company 2/2017 – 2/2018
IT/Software Development Intern Baltimore, MD
• Developed a GUI-based Python application to graph and plot large-scale tabular data for the engineering team
• Support general Service Desk hardware and software support needs (pc’s, mobile devices, operating systems and documentation)
• Establish, update and close tickets assigned per job duties adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Planned and participated in the deployment of over 100 new Windows 10 workstations by working with vendors to select the correct workstations, building the software profile of the workstations, and following best practices for securely retiring workstations. Black Rocket Summer 2016
Lead Instructor Bel Air, MD
• Taught summer camp classes in game design, app development, and web design
• Managed classes of 5-20 students with or without the help of an assistant
• Required ability to troubleshoot technical issues on the fly and leadership skills to manage students EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science, Information Technology
Dean’s List Fall 2015 – Fall 2017 – Summa Cum Laude