• Great knowledge of a variety of computer software programs including Google suite, Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, spreadsheet, database, and Internet), Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, and InDesign.
• Highly detail orientated, self-starter, independent/minimum supervision, strong organizational skills, efficient and effective prioritizing skills, strong team player and strong research skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks while working with individuals across the organization at all levels.
• Excellent and effective communication skills.
• Currently studying in data science.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Graphic Designer. 2017-2019
• Assisted head designer in all brand activities supporting DKNY and its portfolio of brands.
• Highly recognized as year of LOGO presented officially on MACY’S at Fifth Ave, NY.
• As a creative team member, worked with agency partners to develop on-brand assets.
• Developed brand identity and prepared presentation for executive decision making.
• Participated in trend research to support drive decision making.
• Created accurate techpack for oversea vendors and ensured that finished products meet the expectations and high quality.
Q4DESIGNS LLC. New York, NY
Designer/ Senior Designer. 2015-2017
• Conducted consumer market research.
• Supported vendor and agency relationships by helping to manage project timelines and budgets.
• Applied cost effective materials to create products with appropriate price point. LEVY GROUP. New York, NY
Assistant Designer. 2013-2015
• Flat sketched with Illustration for all CADs, make TPs. EDUCATION
AAS in Fashion Design/ Fashion Marketing, Parsons School of Design, New York, NY 2004-2007 BA in Textile Design, Duk Sung Women’s University, Seoul, Korea 1997-2001 LANGUAGE
English / Korean