JULIE AGNES OMEIKE
B.A, MPIA, a.r.p.a
Address:*, ******* ********* ***** ****** bus stop Ikeja Lagos. A brand builder customer relationship and sales professional, born on the 3rd of June, 1979, Julie is a motivational speaker with diverse skills in writing, reporting arts and humanities. My passion is to continually grow and instigate business innovations with a drive to solutions and business strategy. Dexterity with elements of the Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge in Telecommunications Marketing & Humanitarian Services. Innovative Expertise with Customer Service applications used in the Telecoms Industry. Professional Sales & Advertising practice in Media Planning, propagation and branding Initiatives, with basic knowledge in Photoshop, CorelDraw and Google analytics. Julie is also an online publisher of https://joseph769.wixsite.com/christabelcomms. QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION
● GEM Project Certificate in screen/content writing Sound Film/TV production 2017.
● ALISON Education Company Ireland: Professional Diploma in Educational Psychology 2016.
● ALISON Education Company Ireland: Professional Diploma in Project Management 2016
● Certifications. Community Journalism Digital and Social Media. Cardiff University UK 2016. https://www.futurelearn.com/profiles/2741040.
● Student Membership with Chartered Institute of Journalism UK 2016.
● Registered Associate Member: Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria. (a.r.p.a APCON) 2004.
● Masters Degree in Public & International Affairs (MPIA). University of Lagos Akoka Yaba Lagos State 2010. Certificate Program:
● Lagos Business School Ajah (LBS) 2010. Improving Marketing Skills and Performance.
● B.A Combined Honors. English Arts& Mass Communications. (Second Class Lower) Bayero University Kano State 2001.
● Brand builder and sales expert
● Training project and management including talent development
● Experience working on Social media development and CRM projects
● Effective Communicator (Writing and Oral). Goal oriented with success in target achievements
● Strong Organizational Skills with Effective Prioritization and Decision Making
● Results Oriented with Invaluable Initiative and Strong Problem Solving Skills
● Team Player and Humanitarian Arts Developer.
Founded the Talent empowerment program TEP. Coordinated media campaigns of her educational books on radio and television initiatives. The continuous project for the vision on implementation has craved the support for scholarships facilities and improvement on creative literary writing among students and professionals. Participated with public, private catholic schools and less privileged homes, on pet projects and humanitarian services respectively, Anchoring community engagement with schools on media platforms. Institutions that were involved include;
● Kings College Lagos. Essay Competition.
● Chrisland Primary & Secondary School Opebi. Prize giving day. School Library. Career Experience
● Regenesys Business School:2016- till date. Business developments lead. i. Cross-selling South African international degree and postgraduate programs in Nigeria and Ghana respectively.
ii. Anchoring facilitation of academic trainings and marketing communication research trainings for partners to conglomerates.
iii. Content writing and business development of prospective school conferences and google analytics on sales monitoring and business trends. iv. Creating awareness and social media platforms where campaigns and road shows are implemented to grow Regenesys brands among Nigerian schools.
● Business Day Media Ltd:2015. Freelance Writer & Copy Sales. i. Coordinating public relations for re-distribution and cross-selling of newspaper and conference meetings for prospective and platinum clients. ii. Providing brand promotional campaigns and strategies to increase relevance as most read widely newspaper.
● Smollan Group/ Friesland Campina:2012-2015 Field Sales Manager. i. Organizing van sales men on sales and account logs of dietary products sold in surburb areas
ii. Analyzing brand awareness among competitive brands and providing discounted products on promotional packages
● Airtel Nigeria: 2007-2012 Senior Customer Sales Consultant & IT Back office. i. Telemarketing sales of products and services to platinum customers and resolving queries.
● Haansbro/Nexus for Life Ltd: 2002-2006 Senior Sales/Procurement Officer. i. Administrative functions and content writing of business proposals, Achievements and Milestones
● Anchoring radio programs on talent and educational views
● Telemarketing and Sales of products and services, organizing road shows and instigating innovations to support revenue increase. Increased Service level to 90% 2008-2012.
● Publishing on daily newspapers and implementing operational research on educational projects for schools and orphanage homes.
● Published content namely; Iye (Mother), Art Delight (The classic collection) Midnight Glimmers A-Z The Beatitudes True eyes.
● WABP Publication 2017
● Lagos State Educational Curriculum Board: Accredited literature writer 2014- 2017.
● Business Journal Magazine: Contributor on Reality Trends
● Common wealth short story writer & Adda stories
● Best Customer service practitioner SLA 90% at Airtel Nigeria Referees
● Monsignor John Aniagwu
Parish Priest Saint Leo’s Catholic Church
Toyin street Ikeja Lagos State
● Mr. J.U Omeike
Chairman Joegrant International
44, Olaniyi Adegbanke Street Sunday Farm estate
Ikeja Lagos State Mobile: 234**********