AZIM. R. N
Desktop Support Professional Windows System Administrator
An energetic IT Professional who is a holder of Bachelor of Networking Technologies and have 8 plus years of experience in IT Industry.
• Server Platforms • : Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2012
MS Exchange Server 2010/2013
• End Point Security • : Symantec Endpoint Security
• TrendMicro Endpoint Security
• Configuration Management Tool • : Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
• Firewall • : CybeROAM
• Routing and Switching • : Cisco Switches
• Virtualization • : VMware Workstation
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking
Sep’2018 to Present
Tanseeq Event Organizer, UAE
• Provide Desktop support for End users.
• Administration and Management of IT infrastructure server including Domain controllers, DNS, DHCP on Windows Server platforms 2012.
• Handle day to day Zentyal administration support.
• Managing and configure cPanel, WHM
• Blue host web host handling
• Configure and maintain Windows user policies.
• Administrate Access Control and Biometric Attendance system.
• Provide Remote Support to End user.
• Maintain the production, by running a software and hardware diagnostic regularly in a stipulated time period.
• Making sure that the incidents get resolved with the SLAs. P a g e 2 3
• Managing Technical Documents.
• Configuring and maintain NAS system
• Install, Configuring and Maintain of Network Printer and Scanner July’2015 to Aug’2018 Muslim Education Trust for Coastal Area (METCA) Group of Institutions, India
Senior IT System Engineer
• Administrate and Manage AD, DNS, DHCP, Proxy Server and WDS
(Windows Deployment Services).
• Provide Troubleshooting and Technical System Support on Software and IT Hardware Components and Desktop Support.
• Manage and maintain corporate network which includes CISCO Routers and Switches.
• Managing Exchange 2010/2013 in a large, on-premise
• Expertise in handling mail routing and mail-flow related issues
• Administrate and Manage CyberROAM Firewall.
• Manage the IT related Procurement and ensure Supplier adherence to the SLA Agreements.
• Co-ordinate with System Integrators and other service provider.
• Ensure ISP adherence to the SLA Agreements and coordinate with service providers to solve issues related to ISP.
• Performing the daily health check & provide reports to the high-level management.
• Incident Handling and Management.
• Document and maintain technical procedures and processes.
• Monitor and support CCTV system
• Administrate Symantec Endpoint protection Server.
• Administrate SCCM for Patch Management.
• Create Users and assign permissions and passwords.
• Planning and deploy Group Policy and its management.
• Provides technical support by phone, remote screen sharing, and in person when required
• Provide Troubleshooting and Technical System Support on Software and Hardware Components and Desktop Support
Apr’ 2012 to Jun’ 2015 Next Education India Pvt. Ltd., India E- Learning Support Engineer
• Installation, Configuration and administration of Windows Sever 2008
• Installation, configuring and maintenance of Digital Class Room Network and Server.
• Managing DNS and DHCP Server.
• Participating in Scheduled Down Time.
• Report incidents to higher authorities.
• Prepare Technical Documents.
• Provide On Call Support and Remote Assistance.
P a g e 3 3
Jul’ 2010 to Nov’ 2011 NeST SFO Technologies Pvt Ltd., India IT Technician
• Provide L1 support to users.
• Configuring and Management of Network Printer and its Server.
• Manage MAC control on Access Points.
• Structured Cabling.
• Provide Remote Support through VNC Viewer.
• Installation and Configuration of Client and Server Operating Systems.
• Administrate Access Control and Biometric punching system.
• CCTV Camera Installation and its management.
• Get daily back up of CCTV footage to storage medium.
• Provide on call support and assistance
• Proper escalation of IT related incidents and troubles to concern team.
• Create Users and assign permissions.
2013 Bachelor of Networking Technologies
Sikkim Manipal University, India
• Date of Birth : 22ndMay 1989
• Sex : Male
• Nationality : Indian
• Marital Status : Married
• Language : English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam
• Driving License : Valid Indian Driving License