NAZAR MOHAMED NAZIR
Revit (Building Information Modeler). Auto CAD Draftsman,
MOBILE NO: +974-********
Visa Status: Own Visa with NOC
Seeking a responsible and challenging position in Revit (Building Information modeler). Auto Cad Draftsman Interior Designer(Architectural) in a growth oriented progressive organization where my knowledge, experience and skills will significantly contribute to the overall success of the organization and provide opportunities for my career growth. PROFILE
Revit 3D modeling, Auto CAD Drafting, supervision and inspection of site works assuring quality of works for residential and commercial projects in Sri Lanka. I am experienced in the preparation of daily works schedules, co-ordination with sub- contractors for a smooth flow of works. My experience includes coordinating with architects, consultants, contractors, subcontractors and other specialized consultants for finalizing site works related issues. Proven success in leading multifunctional teams to achieve project goals and achieve high-degree of client satisfaction. PROFESSIONALEXPERIENCE
• Worked as a Revit and AutoCAD Draughtsman at CONSTRAA ARCHITECTURAL, CONSTRUCTION COMPANY at Sri Lanka(2016 October-2019 December: 3 YEARS)
• Concept design, furniture layout, flooring and ceiling design, contact with the suppliers, contact with the construction company for the full set of technical drawings, supervision of the construction process, selection of interior design wall decoration, furniture, lightings and fabrics in progress.
• Stencil design – wall decoration of luxury model houses with custom patterns and colors for the temporary showroom. Art direction of the photo shoots of the model houses. Selection of materials and colors. Selection of interior furnishings ranging from furniture fabrics, case goods, rugs, decorative lightings, artwork and accessories. Selection of interior finishes ranging from stone, tile, paint, flooring, hardware, plumbing appliances & creating Landscap. Duties & Responsibilities.
Revit Modeling and interface with AutoCAD 2D & 3D.
Creating 3D Revit as-built models for our clients for the renovation and restoration.
Revit work-sharing management team works.
Mentored and provided training to Junior Information Modelers.
Taking Measurements / Checking bills
Updating Drawings as per the comments of Consultant/Architect.
Converting raw sketch drawings into computerized proper drawing. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Successfully completed Autodesk Revit Architecture at College of Building Engineering Technology in Sri Lanka. www.cbet.lk
• Successfully completed Auto-CAD Drafting,3D Modeling at College of Building Engineering Technology in Sri Lanka. www.cbet.lk
-Mathematics and techniques
-Drawing Techniques and Manual Drafting
-Civil Engineering Materials
-Building Construction Technology
-Surveying and Leveling
-AutoCAD Theory and Practical
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
Highly experienced in preparing Revit (Architectural 3D Modeling) drafting.
Highly experienced in preparing AutoCAD drafting.
Operational knowledge of SketchUp.
Operational knowledge of Lumion 3D
MS Office with excellent presentation skills.
Ability to work independently and under pressure. Well verse in architectural drawings.
Excellent in creating accurate, clear plans and detailed drawings.
Fast learner and willing to take part in team work.
Efficiency of managing multiple tasks. Dedication and drive.
Excellent communication and team building with people of all cultures and ages.
Key Skills and Strength
Client Retention Estimating Delivering the Goods Individual Study Bidding Consultation Dealing With Objections Communication Client Acquisition Diligence Languages Honest
Date of Birth
: Nazar Mohamed Nazir
: 584/2, Neerella, Akurana, Kandy, Sri Lanka
: Sri Lankan
: Sri Lankan Light Vehicle
: English, Tamil & Sinhala
I declare that the above particulars that I have given to you are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.