Production Chain, Stock Management
Age : 30 Years
Adress : Al Wiam City,Tamanfoust, Algiers
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +213-***-**-**-**
Training and diplomas :
Planning and Statistics Engineer, from:
The High National School of Statistics and Applied Economics (HNSSAE). Master in Statistics and Prospective, from :
The High National School of Statistics and Applied Economics (HNSSAE). University Diploma of Applied Studies (UDAS) in Technical English, from: BOUZEREAH University.
Appreciation of the study by the Secretary of State to the Prime Minister in charge of foresight and statistics
Production Manager –Maghreb Vision -official subcontractor of LG-:
-Participate in reducing manufacturing costs and improving the quality of processed products.
-Analysis, with the heads of production units and line managers, the progress of schedules and participate in actions to reduce gaps.
- Ensure the proper execution of production programs in terms of deadlines and solicit Unit Managers and / or Line Managers for the definition of continuous improvement actions.
- Participate in feasibility studies of prototypes, tests and initial samples.
- Ensure the completion of manufacturing controls and process monitoring.
- Ensure the wearing of personal protection equipment.
- Initiate actions to improve productivity.
- Participate in studies and research to improve working conditions in the health and safety aspects.
- Ensure compliance with the internal procedures and rules of the company. Production Manager –HYGIMED - :
- Provide production according to the industrial policy defined by the management.
- Improve production processes and anticipate changes.
- Contribute to the design of new models.
- Organise and coordinate production (purchasing, planning, scheduling, launching, quality control and logistics).
- Assign each resource (machine, man) a workload and objectives.
- Guarantee the respect of the constraints (quality, costs, deadlines) from end to end.
- Supervise production rates and drive continuous improvement actions.
- Set up management dashboards.
- Propose evolutions and improvements organization, productivity, logistics.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and subcontractors. Public Procurement officer of Municipality of Lakhdaria:
- Reduce tender procedures (adapted procedure, open call for tenders).
- Prepare commissions and meetings according to the type of market.
- Ensure the dissemination and provision of information.
- Follow and manage the current markets.
-Assist and inform the various correspondents (financial offices, administrative and technical managers) 2013
Date of birth: 11/09/1987
Civil status: Married
National Service: Regularized
Mobility: Vehicle with driver's license
Computer techniques :
Basics : Pascal MS-DOS,
Windows, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Management Software :Intelix,SAP.SAGE
Prospective Software: Mic-mac, Mactor.