A Civil Engineer position in an organization where efficient financial management, effective monitoring & planning and establishment of service delivery mechanism to achieve goals are the objective.
My educational background of Graduate from faculty of civil engineering and over all 8 years’ experience in civil engineering, and Management enables me to use my abilities in varying environments for achieving the goals of any dynamic organization. My analytical & communication skills and strength of multitasking provide me an edge in performing my jobs efficiently and effectively.
B Sc (Civil Engineering); Bachelor of Construction and Building Engineering - Faculty of Civil Engineering University of engineering & technology Peshawar (Pakistan). Session (2003-07)
Society of Engineers UAE:
● Affiliated Member of Society of Engineers UAE.
Abu Dhabi Municipality Approved:
● Approved by Abu Dhabi Municipality UAE.
Over all 6 years of experience in civil engineering field supervising construction of multi stored building, complex building, Infra-structure projects & Residential villas.
● Construction supervision
Supervised various construction projects including inspection and verification of all civil construction activities "RC Skelton, all finishing works" duties included managing constructs coordinating with consultants all Projects work executed safely within Budget with expected quality and on time.
Site Engineer & Inspector of site activities (Khalaf Saif Group U.A.E)
JAN 2010 till Now
Working as Site Engineer &inspector in KhalafSaif Group Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
My job description included:
Construction of all civil construction activities for the skeleton all types of slabs and foundation composite section .all finishing works
Evaluate the quantities of the works performed by sub-contractors in lines with contract price schedule.
Quantity surveying for executed items & comparing with that shown in the drawings and tabulated in B.O.Q.
Supervision of the civil and architectural items at site including the concrete work, finishing work (Block, plaster, Painting, Pre-cast, Marble, ceramic, Sanitary) with coordination with the MEP work.
Site management to achieve required progress.
Calculation of all the both items from the construction drawings and following up different items on the site preparation of the final bill for the works performed. Exercising individual judgment while dealing with potential or real troubles on own initiative and bringing them manager’s attention.
Co-ordinate with consultant and company representative on any progress meeting problems encountered on site.
Administer projects performance acceptable certification and project close out reports Keeping up current issues and matters in the organization related to HR department.
Supervises /review prepare all final report including material reconciliation and close out relating to the assigned activities. Administering driving and criminal record checks.
Weekly meetings with the progress of works.
Resolving day to day problems with contraction affecting the progress of work checking in term application of payments to ensure compliance with the contractor.
Site Engineer Saudi Binladin Group-Dubai.
Aug 2008 – 30thDes 2009.
● Site management to achieve required progress.
● Constructing of secant piles, bearing piles, Excavations and Apply water proofing.
● Verification for contract requirement.
● Supervision of reinforcement after final installation and casting concret
● Review and evaluate all project invoices.
● Inspection of all related tests of work.
● Preparing of technical submittal and reports.
● Supervises the day to day activities of the project.
●Supervises /review prepare all final report including material reconciliation.
Site Engineer PWD Department Govt of Pakistan.
Nov 2007 – 30thJuly 2008
● Cost evaluation of disruption extension of time.
● Calculation of all the both items from the construction drawings and following up different items on the site preparation of the final bill for the works performed.
● Co-ordinate with consultant and company representative on any progress meeting problems encountered on site.
● Preparing the submittals of different materials and samples.
● Administer projects performance acceptable certification and project close out reports.
● Weekly meetings with the progress of works.
● Supervises /review prepare all final report including material reconciliation and close out relating to the assigned activities. Administering driving and criminal record checks.
Comfortable in using Microsoft Office 2000, 2007, Excel, office, Internet and email.
● Fluent in English, Urdu, Pashto and Arabic.
Date of Birth : 1st May 1982
Passport No. : BV 5121981
Nationality : Pakistani
Visa Status : Employment
Marital Status : Married
Religion : Islam
License : Valid U.A.E Driving License
References available on Request.