Veerdeep kaur Sandhu
****-*** ***. ********, *******. T6T0E3
780-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
● Previous Health Care Aide experience at Devonshire Long term Care Centre
● CPR and First Aid Certification
● Dementia Care Training (Supportive Pathways)
● Experienced with lifts and transfer of client in care
● Skilled in providing personal care of clients such as bathing, feeding, and dressing
● Good understanding of medical terminologies
Health Care Aide Certificate, Robertson College, Edmonton, AB Jun 2017 LLB (Law studies), S.G.N. Khalsa Law College, India 2010-2012 EXPERIENCE
Health Care Aide (Practicum), Devonshire Long Term Care, Edmonton, AB Jun 2017
● Lifting mechanics; sit to stand and medilift.
● Assisted with personal hygiene, pericare, oral care and bathing/showering.
● Daily leaving care.
Cashier, Wal-Mart, Sherwood Park, AB Aug 2014 - present
● Responsible for greeting customers and providing them product and service information.
● Ensure proper management of daily cash accounts.
● Address customer concerns quickly.
● Maintain broad knowledge of store inventory and sales activities. Team Member, Tim Horton’s, Edmonton, AB May 2013 - present
● Greet customers and provide excellent service
● Pack and serve the ordered food according to client’s preference.
● Co-operate with co-workers in preparing and serving orders
● Ensure service area is clean and sanitary.
CURRENT-Working in Allen Grey Care Center Edmonton AB at Casual Position REFERENCE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST