Name: Bahadar Khan
Marital status: Married
Citizenship: Pakistani (Danish Residence and work permit) Online Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bahadar-khan/ P ROFILE:
Highly motivated and team-oriented professional with substantial work experience, wants to contribute his Process engineering skills for the company set objectives. I've noticeable experience with various process technology cum chemical sciences, such as Chemical process flow design, Process parameters modelling, simulation & optimization and Process safety dynamic. My in-depth understandings within the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), LEAN management, Six-sigma applications, Environmental auditing, Technical project management and Costumer technical-support services can enhance any organization's implementation of optimize production and product quality control measures.
P ROFESSIONAL EXPERTISES:
Chemical process Flow-design scheme & design evaluation
Chemical process Parameters modelling, simulation & optimization & process validation
Chemical data analysis & analytical data-inventory building
Master Manufacturing Procedure (MMP) drafting for Pharmaceutical production process
HAZAP analysis for manufacturing environment
GMP implementations, LEAN management tools and Six-sigma applications
ISO14001/9001 standardization & OHSAS 18001 Lead auditing practises
Technical project management & project budgeting
Product marketing, costumer communications & technical support services E DUCATION:
2009. M.S.c in Process Engineering from Berlin Institute of Technology, Berlin (Germany) 2004. Diploma in Engineering Practices from UNESCO-IHE, Delft (Netherlands) 2001. M.S in Environmental Engineering from NUST University, Islamabad (Pakistan) 1999. M.S.c in Physical Chemistry from Peshawar University, Peshawar (Pakistan) 1996. B.S.c in Sciences (Chemistry as major) from Peshawar University, Peshawar (Pakistan) PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCES:
2015 – Present Hotel SKT. PETRI Copenhagen
To extend my Danish Greencard and at the same time being an active member of the society, I decided to find a odd job to pay my expenses, besides searching for a job as professional. The tasks includes!
• Day to day administration incl. Warehouse inventory management, invoices, schedules, manual updating
• Coordinate collaborations externally with suppliers incl. quantity cum quality control aspects
• Buffet preparation, presentation and management of routine tasks to guarantee best customer experiences
• Brand company image online
2014 – 2015 Project Engineer National University of Sciences & Technology, Islamabad - Pakistan The electronic waste segregation project was initiated between University of New South Wales Australia and NUST university with the participation of local recycling industries. The principal responsibilities were included!
• Building Data inventory of imported as well as local E-waste generation sources
• Data processing, compiling reports and feasible solution recommendations
• Participated in and organized weekly workshops, training and awareness campaign 2013 – 2014 Process Engineer Lundbeck Pharma A/S, Copenhagen Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) production project was designed to transform Plate-scale plant know-how to Mass-scale production there at Lundbeck Pharma Lumsås. The primary functions were included!
• Production process flow design, process equipment filling analysis & process validation
• APIs test production, process equipment cleaning concept development & documentation
• Master Manufacturing Procedures drafting and APIs quality control & storage stability analysis
• HAZOP analysis, Implementation of GMP & LEAN management tools application Copenhagen, Mobile:+(45) 71 80 17 79, Email: email@example.com -1/3- PROCESS ENGINEER
2010 – 2012 Project Manager Go4Glass GmbH, Karlsruhe - Germany Go4glass is medium size manufacturing firm, produces High-Tech Kitchen and Bath-room glass accessories, besides Insulation glasses, situated south of Germany.
• Serial production process simulation, optimization & Fault-tree analysis for quality control
• Resources consumption optimization & at source solid-waste separation
• Finish & semi-finish product logistic & supply-chain management practices
• Kicked-off and managed the in/out-land customers communications & Technical support services 2008 – 2008 Research Process Engineer IAV Automative Engineering, Berlin – Germany IAV offers expertises in the field of automative engineering & IT applications, hardware & software products and services globally. Main area of research project was included!
• Reaction-kinetics metamathematical modelling for Lean-NOx/SOx emissions
• Thermodynamic parameters modelling, simulation & optimization
• MATLAB/SIMULINK tools application
• Simulated model testing for Lean-NOx/SOx Trap system entitle to gasoline engine emissions 2007 – 2008 Trainee Process Engineer BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, Bretten - Germany Environmental Auditing project was initiated for TÜV-Nord Deutschland certification there at Gaggenau Industries Lipsheim (France), which is french subsidiary of BSH Group.The leading tasks included!
• Material Safety Data Sheets formulation & chemicals data-inventory building
• Human-machine interface guidelines development & Fault-tree cum HAZOP analysis
• Face-to-face machine operator communications, training & support services 2002 – 2003 Graduate Research Associate
National University of Sciences & Technology, Islamabad - Pakistan ISO14001/9001stanadrdization project was developed for manufacturing industry with support of NUST institute. Main areas of responsibilities were included!
• Designed & execute Lab SOPs & analytical data inventory development
• Sampling & lab testing and data inventory building
• Results analysis, compilation and presentations to official authority 2000 – 2001 Graduate Environmental consultant Hagler-Bailly Consultant, Islamabad-Pakistan National Green House Gas emissions inventory building project developed there by Hagler-Bailly Consultant with technical support of NUST university. Assignment was designed to study following aspect.
• Access, evaluate & analyse available fossil-fuel consumption data
• Simulate analysed data via applied software programmes under the guidelines of IPCC
• Assessments of future consumption trends and mitigation options explorations 1999 – 1999 Process Chemist Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad - Pakistan Research project was developed to analyse various characteristics of surfactants under different operating conditions there at Department of chemistry. The main concerns were!
• Lab experiments protocol drafting
• Experimental study of Micellization parameters analysis for surfactants
• Review scientific-literature, analyse analytical data and research findings presentation A CADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Berlin Institute of Technology Berlin - Germany
2005-2009: MSc in Process, Energy & Environmental System Engineering, granted in Sept.2009 Thesis title: Modelling of a Lean NOx-/SOx Trap for Algorithm Testing of Management of Gasoline Systems for Automobiles
Thesis advisor: Dr. Dipl-Ing. Matija Bogdanic
UNESCO-IHE Delft - Netherlands
2003-2004: Diploma in Sanitary Engineering, granted in Oct.2004 Study project: Methodology development for hazardous solid waste inventory management for manufacturing industries in Pakistan
Copenhagen, Mobile:+(45) 71 80 17 79, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org -2/3- PROCESS ENGINEER
National University of Sciences & Technology Islamabad - Pakistan 1999-2001: MS in Environmental Engineering, granted in Feb.2002 Thesis title: Modelling of National Inventory of GHGs & Mitigation Options study for fossil fuel consumptions Thesis advisor: Dr. M. Anwar Baig
Peshawar University Peshawar - Pakistan
1998-1999: MSc in Physical Chemistry, granted in Oct.1999 Study project: Effect of Sodium Ionic additives on the Micellization parameters for surfactants Peshawar University Peshawar - Pakistan
1995-1996: BSc in Sciences with Chemistry as major, granted in Oct.1996 L ANGUAGE SKILLS:
• English -Fluent in writing and speaking as a working & negotiation language
• German -Good in writing and speaking as a working & negotiation language
• Danish -Elementary level of communication skills with continue growth gain via VUC Lyngby enrolment
• Urdu -Native speaker
• Super user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook,Visio)
• Advance user of ChemGes, Chem-Bio Draw ultra, MDL Isis_draw
• Routine user of EES, GAMS, PDMS, MATLAB-/SIMULINK CERTIFICATION SKILLS:
• ISO14001/9001 certifications & standardization, OHSAS18001 LEAD Auditor
• GMP/cGxP, LEAN tools management & Six-sigma applications within manufacturing sector SPECIAL TRAINING:
• Industrial Fire-fighting & safety courses attained from Lundbeck A/S, 2014 & Hotel Sankt-Petri, 2019
• First-aid training attained at H.Lundbeck A/S, 2013
• Civil-defiance attained under national defiance organization, Pakistan 1994 INTERNATIONAL SUMMER CAMP – 2004:
• International field trip from Netherlands to Austria, Germany & Switzerland. Project activities, incl. public organisations & industrial visit, attending workshops, presentations and seminars along group work. P ERSONAL COMPETENCES:
Throughout my professional career I’ve shown the ability to my team to create documented, visible and measurable results in terms of financial outcomes as well as more soft values.
• Quick Adaptor:
According to demand, having strong learning attitude to adapt myself under new situations, ready to learn new expertise and colleagues
• Detailed Oriented:
BeingTechnical background, accuracy and precision are considered as core values of consideration into everyday work-plan
• Keep many Balls in Air:
Multi-tasking, ready to react against all predicated & un-predicated calls
• Communicative & Supportive:
Communications at all level, rise the opinion and be ready to assist all internal & external stakeholder within professional domains
P ROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP:
• The Danish Society of Engineers (IDA), The Danish Society of Academics (AKADEMIKERNES A-kasse)
• Alumni TU-Berlin, NUST-Islamabad Alumni Association Driver's license: Danish car driving license
Leisure: Family, friends, travel, cooking (Indian & Pakistani cuisines), reading (literature, politics, science), sports & interest in multi-cultural & multi-lingual society development Copenhagen, Mobile:+(45) 71 80 17 79, Email: email@example.com -3/3-